Rio(Good Girls)

The doorbell rings while Y/N is packing up the snacks.
"Bella, get your shoes on. Daddy's here", she shouts from the kitchen. The doorbell rings again & she rushes to answer it. She opens the front door & sees her baby daddy, Christopher a.k.a. Rio.

"Hey mama", he says

"Hey mama", he says.
"Hi. Bella's upstairs getting her shoes on." As soon as she finishes that sentence, Bella charges down the stairs & shouts, "daddy!" He crouches down & she runs into his arms.
"Hi, daddy!"
"Hey, baby!" He hugs her & kisses her cheek.
"You ready to go play with your cousins?"

"Yeah!", she replies excitedly. They pull apart & Y/N goes into the kitchen to get the snacks.
"Need some help?", he asks.
"Nah, I'm good. We taking my car or yours?"
"We can take mine. You ready?"
"Mommy, I have to go get my bag."
"Alright but you better hurry."
"Okay, mommy." Bella rushes upstairs to get her book bag.

Rio & Y/N put the snacks in the trunk. Bella runs out of the house & Rio straps her into her car seat. Y/N grabs her purse & locks up. Rio & Y/N get in then drive off to the forest preserve to meet up with Y/N's family for a family barbeque. As he drives, Rio checks Y/N out while she texts her family. She's wearing a tight white tank top, black jean shorts & open toe sandals. Her legs are crossed & he decides to rest his hand in-between her thighs.

"Daddy, can you put a movie on?"
"No, baby. We're almost there, okay?"
"Okay, daddy." Y/N looks over at Rio as they approach a red light. He looks at her & smirks. She strokes the back of his head. She's still so in love with him.

However, they're toxic together but
they still try time after time to make it work. She caught his eye at a party when she was sixteen & he was nineteen. They fell in love quickly & have been on & off ever since, which was twelve years ago. Most of her family hates that they're together because he dabbles in criminal activity. Specifically money laundering.

They arrive at the forest preserve soon after & park the car. Rio gets out first & unbuckles Bella.
"Grandma!", Bella says running over to her.
"Oh, my baby girl!" She gives Bella a kiss on the cheek then Bella runs over to say hi to everyone. Y/N gets out & they grab their things from the trunk. Y/N says hi to her mom & cheek kisses her. Her mom looks over at Rio.

"Christopher. Didn't expect to see you. How nice of you to show up", her mom says irritatedly.
"Ma. Don't start this. Please."
"Nah, it's good. Nice to see you again."

"That's it? No smart comment?", she replies.
"Not yet but I'll let you know when the mood strikes", he says sarcastically with a smile.

"Alright. God, we just got here. Be civil for Bella's sake", Y/N says scolding them both. Y/N's mom fake smiles & walks away.
"Your mom always gotta start some shit with me."
"I know but you don't help the situation either."