Shane Walsh(The Walking Dead)

Shane Walsh has been dating Rick Grimes's younger sister, Y/N, for the past year. He comes home from work & sees her cleaning up in the kitchen.
"Hey baby."
"Hi", he says. He sounds more annoyed & frustrated than usual. She turns around to face him.
"You alright?"
"Yeah, bad day that's all." He goes to the fridge & grabs a beer. He pops it open & sits down on the couch then turns on the TV.

"Dinner's almost ready", she says. He sips his beer, not answering. Just sitting there watching football highlights. She walks over & sits in his lap.
"You sure you're alright?", she asks.
He doesn't reply but he pulls her in & kisses her.

"I'm better now

"I'm better now. I get to be home with my girl." She smiles & bites his lip.
"Well let's see if I can make your night even better", she says. Their kissing intensifies but then the timer dings & they groan.
"I gotta get up." She rushes to the kitchen & takes out the lasagna from the oven.

He walks over to the table & they dig in. When they've finished about forty-five minutes later, he puts the dishes in the dishwasher. Then walks over to the living room. She bites her lip, giving him a look.
"Oh shit. There it is. The look", he says chuckling.

"I don't know what you mean", she says innocently.
"Oh you don't, huh?", he smirks as he walks up to her.
"What look are you talking about?", she asks biting her lip.
"Like you need some dick", he says. She touches his chest.
"Is that what you need, baby?", he asks getting closer to her face. She nods, staring into his eyes.
"Yeah?", he asks kissing her softly.
"Yeah."
He kisses her more passionately & picks her up, walking her to their bedroom.

She giggles as he picks her up & takes her to their bedroom

"Look how strong my man is", she says wrapping her arms around his neck.
He chuckles. He puts her down by their bed & they rapidly take their clothes off. He lays down first & she climbs on top. Bending down, she kisses him.