John Winchester(Supernatural)

John, Dean & Sam are at the park tossing around a football. Sam tosses the ball to John but he misses. It flies passed him & hits a woman, not too far away, who's reading a book while sunbathing. The football hits her back.
"What the hell?", she says to herself.

She sees a someone running over as she stands up.
"I'm so sorry about that", he says helping her up.
"No, no. It's ok." She looks up & he smiles at her.
"John? John Winchester?", she asks.
"Yes. I'm sorry, do I know you?" She takes off her sunglasses.
"Y/N? Oh my god", he laughs as they hug. He picks her up & spins her around while she giggles. He puts her down a moment later.

"Man, you're still so handsome", she says. He chuckles, blushing.
"Thanks. You look good." John whistles for the boys to come over to him.
"Y/N, these are my boys. This is Dean & Sam." They wave awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you both."
"Y/N was my fianceé before I met your mother."

John & Y/N talk for a bit more while the boys just stand there

"Do you have plans tonight?", John asks. She smiles.
"No. My kids are with my ex-husband for the weekend. I'm free."
"Great. We could go for a ride, get a bite to eat. I know how much you loved my Impala." He winks.

"No way! You still have it?"
"Of course. It's a chick magnet." She laughs.
"So let's say seven o'clock? I could meet you at your place", he says.
"Yeah, let me give you my address." She writes it down & hands it to him. She grabs her stuff.

"Well, I'll see you later. Gonna head home & prepare", she chuckles. The boys walk away. She eyes him up & down.
"You look good, John. Real good. See you later." She walks away. John bites his lip, watching her leave.

Hours later, she's fixing her hair when there's a knock at the door. She goes to answer it.

"Hey

"Hey." He smiles.
"Hey yourself. Come on in", she says. He steps in & she tells him that she's going to get her purse. She rushes to her bedroom, grabs the purse & walks back to the living room.
"Ready?", he asks.
"Ready."

They leave the house & he opens the door to the Impala. She gets in & he gets in right after.
"So where we headed?", she asks.
"Anywhere you want." She thinks as he starts the car.
"We could grab some burgers & eat on the hood like we used to." He smiles.
"Sounds great. Let's do it."