Alfie Solomons(Peaky Blinders)

Y/N & Alfie started off as childhood friends. However, they lost contact when she moved to Birmingham at seventeen after her parents divorce. Ten years later, she gets reacquainted with Alfie when he begins to associate with Birmingham's own Shelby family. As their relationship develops, Y/N is disowned & kicked out of her mother's home. She tells Alfie & he moves her into his house.

She has been out shopping for her friend's baby shower while Alfie has the Shelby's over the house to discuss business. She has yet to meet them but has heard many things about this notorious family. Their chauffeur takes her home & they arrive less than an hour later. The chauffeur takes her bags in & places them inside by the front door.

"What the bloody fuck is all this?", Alfie asks loudly

"What the bloody fuck is all this?", Alfie asks loudly. Y/N steps into the archway of the living room & smiles at everyone.
"I bought a few items for the baby shower." Alfie kisses her.
"Y/N, these are the Shelby's. (he points to each one) This is Tommy, Arthur, John & their cousin Michael Gray. Men, this is my lovely whore, I mean girlfriend, Y/N." She smacks his chest.

"We have talked about you saying such things", she snaps. He chuckles.
"Forgive me. She takes much offense." She rolls her eyes.
"Nice to finally meet you all", she smiles. She grabs her bags & walks up to Alfie.

"There's something in here for you too. So whatever you plan on doing today, you better be home sometime tonight. Got it?", she whispers in his ear. He meets her eyes & grabs her jaw, kissing her hard. He whispers, "It better be good."

She smirks & turns to the Shelby's

"Well, I will leave you men to do..... whatever it was you were doing." She grabs Alfie's drink & downs it quickly.
"You know I hate when you do that", he says. She laughs.
"I am aware. That's why I do it", she says turning to walk away. He smacks her hard on the ass.
"Now don't start something you won't be able to finish, Alfie. We have company."

He scoffs, grabbing her arm & pulling her in close as she giggles.
"You know I wouldn't care that people are watching." She evil smirks.
"I know. I wouldn't either. Now, let me go, Alfie & tend to business." Y/N looks over at the Shelby's.
"Pleasure to meet you all."
"Nice to meet ya", Arthur replies. Alfie lets her arm go & she heads up to their room. She wraps up the presents for the baby shower, sets them on the chair in the corner & takes out her lingerie.