Ray Donovan(Ray Donovan)

Indie actress, Y/N L/N, has known professional "fixer for the rich & famous" Ray Donovan for years. Her ex-girlfriend is his associate & PR agent, Lena Burnham. They dated for a couple of years. Y/N arrives home one night from filming a new movie in Switzerland. She walks in & gets herself settled at home. She heads up to her room, turns on some music & pours herself a glass of wine. After procrastinating for over an hour, Y/N finally begins to unpack & drinks her wine. She tosses her dirty clothes into the hamper when she hears loud banging on her front door.

She takes one more sip of her wine before rushing downstairs as the banging continues.
"Jesus fucking Christ, I'm coming!", she shouts running down the stairs. She opens the door & sees Ray standing there.
"Can you not bang on my door like a fucking asshole? Are you trying to wake the whole neighborhood up?"
"Sorry."
"Come in, hurry up." Ray walks in, slightly tipsy. She closes the door & follows him into the living room.

 She closes the door & follows him into the living room

"Wow. Look at you. Gorgeous." He wolf whistles then walks into the kitchen to grab a bottle of scotch. He pops it open & chugs a bit.

"What are you doing here, Ray?" He keeps chugging & doesn't answer. She walks up to him & snatches the bottle.
"What the fuck?", he asks angrily wiping his mouth & chin.
"Answer my question. What are you doing here?", she asks putting the bottle down on the counter.

"I wanted to see you. Been needing to be inside you. I want to make you scream like I did last time." He touches her hips but she moves his hands away.
"You're drunk, Ray."
"I'm not drunk, Y/N. I had only a couple drinks. (hiccups) I knew you were coming home tonight. That's why I stopped by."

She sighs, shaking her head.
"I've had a long day, Ray."
"Tell me you want me. I know you do. I can see it in your eyes, Y/N." He tries to kiss her but she steps away, feeling flustered. She missed his touch, craved it even.
"Ray, don't. Please."
"Oh. So....so that's how we're playing tonight? Hmm? You're gonna deny it to my face?" She smirks & bites her lip.

so that's how we're playing tonight? Hmm? You're gonna deny it to my face?" She smirks & bites her lip

He grabs her, kissing her hard. She touches his face, kissing him back. She bites his lip as she pulls away, causing him to bleed a bit. He touches his lip & sees the blood on his fingertip. Then grabs her by the throat.
"Say you're sorry. Now", he says menacingly.
"Make me", she replies stepping in closer. He smirks.
"Is that how you want it?" She shrugs. He proceeds to grab her arm, twists it behind her back & pins her down to the kitchen island. He lifts up her dress.