Massimo Torricelli(365 Days)

Massimo is outside in the yard of his Italian villa, making a business phone call when Y/N steps out the backdoors. Dressed in a string bikini with matching thong bottoms. Her hair draped down her back. She had locked herself in the guest bedroom since last night's argument. Dancing with another man caused Massimo to turn a simple punch to the face into a brawl between his crew & the man dancing with Y/N. Cursing at her in Italian, he dragged her by the arm out of the club. Their fight continued in the car & escalated in the dining room of his villa. Massimo shattered a glass vase against the wall. Y/N screamed back & nothing got resolved. Massimo hears her feet on the cement so he turns around & puts the phone down as he watches her jump into the nine foot wide pool.

Y/N resurfaces & smooths her hair back

"Still angry with me?" Massimo hangs up the call.
"Should I not be", he asks in his Italian accent.
"I said I was sorry, Massi. He's an old friend of me."
"Y/N, he was touching you."
"I know. I understand why you were angry. Now can you stop & come join me? Please?", she pouts. Massimo walks up to the pool & stands there looking at her. She pulls her arms around her back & unties the bikini top. She takes it off & he watches her breasts bounce then she tosses the bikini top behind her.
"Massimo, I'm sorry." He gives in & untucks his white button down. After undressing, he dives into the pool & swims up to her. Taking her into his arms, he kisses her. Taking her breath away, sliding his tongue into her mouth. He unties her bottoms then throws them.
"I warned you enough times & you continue to disobey me", he says huskily.
"I'm sorry." His tattooed hand slithers between her legs & enters her pussy with his middle & ring fingers. Rapidly fingering her. She moans. He chokes her & kisses her.
"Who do you belong to?", he asks staring into her eyes.
"I belong to you", she replies with a groan.
"Again. Who do you belong to?"
"You. I belong to you." He bites her lip hard, fingering her quicker. The water ripples between them. Massimo pulls his fingers out a moment later then plunges underwater. He lays her legs on his shoulders & teases his tongue over her clit. Y/N places her hands onto the edge. Dropping her head back, she licks her lips. He resurfaces. Making Y/N whine.
"Why...why did you stop", she says.
"You're not cumming til later." Y/N angrily shoves him.
"I hate you." She makes her way out of the pool.
"No, non lo fai(no, you don't)", he teases. She walks towards the house giving him the finger.
"Stai zitto(shut up)." He watches her ass jiggle with each angry stomp then slams the sliding glass door shut.