Elliot Stabler(Law & Order SVU)

The phone rings in Elliott's apartment. It's been three years since he left NYPD's Special Victims Unit. Now employed by the NYPD liaison task force in Rome. His marriage to Kathy has been crumbling since they arrived. Constantly undercover, barely ever home, barely any contact between them. They are now legally separated & living apart.

An hour later, FBI agent (Y/N) (L/N) knocks on his door. Music is blaring while Elliot does his morning push ups. She knocks on the door to no avail.

She sighs from annoyance

She sighs from annoyance. She takes her keys out of her pocket & unlocks the door. She steps in & closes the door. Turning right down the narrow hallway that leads to the living room, she comes across Stabler doing pushups. She watches his back muscles expand & contract. He's about twelve years older than her but damn, she has to admit he's in amazing shape.

After snapping out of it, she shuts off the music. Stabler stands up.
"Thought I told you to give me a warning before you show up."
"Tried. Called you five times. No answer."
"So, that gave you precedence to show up at my place? How did you even get in?" She holds up her key. Stabler wipes his face with a towel.
"Forgot about that."
"I see."

"So, why are you here?"
"My, my. Pissy today, are we?"
"Tread carefully, Y/N." Y/N rolls her eyes.
"Giuseppe Zarlino is being extradited to New Jersey as we speak. I wanted to congratulate you." They both went undercover for almost two years to convict & tie the notorious mob boss to several crimes. RICO, racketeering, murder conspiracy, etc.

"Good." He turns away from her & stares out the living room window. Y/N comes over to him.
"You okay?", she asks softly. This man is so frustrating. His guard is always up & hard to penetrate. She touches his face, turning his head to her.
"El? What's wrong?"
"Nothing." He moves her hand & walks away.
"It's about Kathy, right?" Elliot stops in his tracks, balling his hands into a fist.

"You've been over this", he replies. Elliot turns back & walks up to her.
"My life is off limits."
"I'm only asking because I understand what you're going through. I've been there. I know what it's like to lose everything you care about. I just want to make sure you're okay." He says nothing.

They have a complicated relationship. Both are good at what they do but they butt heads. They've slept together a few times which only made matters even more awkward.
"I'll see myself out." She walks past him but he grabs her forearm. They lock eyes. Elliot steps in & kisses her. Her hand travels down to his crotch while his tongue rolls into hers. He grabs her hand.
"Uh-uh." Elliot walks away. He does this to her alot. Teasing her. Leaving her wanting more. She licks her lips from the pent up frustration.

Y/N walks to the door.
"Eight o'clock your place?", Elliot says putting on a tank top.
"Sure." She walks out. No man has ever driven her this insane in a long time. Her body aching to be touched, her breath ragged from being so turned on.
Y/N goes home & before she know it 8pm rolls around. Elliot shows up & Y/N lets him in.