Jason Skolimski(Gotham)

Rayna Noir, better known as Catastrophe, is one of Gotham's few female killers. Her long time boyfriend is none other than Jason Skolimski nicknamed The Ogre. This once deformed ugly duckling is now an extremely handsome yet psychotic serial killer. Rayna was one of his victims. He stalked her, kidnapped her & trapped her inside his home. He unleashed something within her. Something she always tried her hardest to hide.

Her craving & her needing to kill. In their world, nothing says 'long term love' quite like torture, killing & making love among the bloodshed. Jason is at an exclusive bar in Gotham, having a drink with Victor Zsasz. Another deranged serial killer who takes great pride in his killings. Cutting a slash into his body to keep count of his victims.

A bartender comes over to their table.
"I am so sorry to disturb you, Mr. Skolimski but Ms. Noir just called & wants you to meet her ASAP. She said it's urgent." She hands him a note with an address written on it.
"Well, looks like I have to go", he says as the bartender walks away.

"Go. But keep that crazy bitch in line. Bullock & Gordon may be onto us." Zsasz is the only one Jason will ever allow to call her a crazy bitch.
"I have my ways to keep her in check", he says in a suggestive manner.
"Spare me the unwanted details of your love life, Skolimski", Victor says irritatedly.

"Don't sound so bitter, Victor", Jason happily antagonizes finishing off his drink. Victor quickly stands up & points his gun to Jason's temple, pulling the hammer back, keeping his finger on the trigger.

"I get that we're friends & all but don't think I won't shoot a bullet through that skull of yours. I'm sure you wouldn't want me keeping your bitch company while she grieves your loss. Would you?"
"Just a joke, Zsasz." He stands up & walks away smirking. Jason drives to the address which is her old childhood home. The place where she slaughtered her siblings & parents a few years back to prove her love, loyalty & devotion to Jason.

He parks, gets out & heads inside. She stands leaning against the railing by the stairs.
"Hi baby", she says in her sultry voice. He grabs her & pushes her into the wall adjacent to the stairs, kissing her then down to her neck. She lets out a loud moan.