Clark Kent(Superman)

Y/N has been working at The Dailey Planet since she moved from Miami over a year ago. Clark is her cubicle mate & her low-key boyfriend. Around the time Y/N moved to Metropolis, Clark ended his engagement to Lois Lane. Lois accepted a position in Washington & gave back Clark's ring. Clark arrives at The Dailey Planet a little later than his usual time. Y/N is busy typing up an article. He comes over to Y/N & dangles a coffee cup in front of her face, which breaks her concentration.

"Oh my god. Thank you", she says grabbing the coffee with both hands. She takes a big sip.
"Mmm. Just the way I like it." He chuckles. She turns around to face him.
"Have I ever told you how much I appreciate you bringing me coffee?"

"Yes, you have. Every time I bring you a coffee, in fact."
"Well, I'll say it again. I appreciate you feeding my caffeine addiction."
"You're welcome. Any plans tonight?", he asks sitting down at his desk.
"Yeah. Got a hot date. What about you, Kent?"
"I also have a date." They smile & get back to work.

The workday flies by. At 2pm, Y/N grabs her things, turns in her article & leaves early for a "dentist appointment." She texts Clark on her way to the car.

"I'll be at your place." Texting back quickly, he responds.
"Might be a while."
"Don't worry. Take your time. I'll keep myself busy."
"Alright. I'll try to finish quickly."

She gets into her car & drives to Clark's apartment. She arrives fifteen minutes later & parks out front. She heads up to his apartment & walks in. She puts her bag down, takes off her jacket & shoes then relaxes on the couch. She turns on the tv & watches some trashy reality shows. She checks the time, it's now 4pm. No text from Clark. She goes into his room & changes into Clark's white long sleeve button down & takes out the thigh high socks from her purse. She puts on the socks & checks herself out in the full length mirror in the bathroom.

Clark comes home not long after. He takes off his shirt that got slightly drenched from the rain & throws it into the dryer. He is putting away groceries when she walks over to the kitchen.
"Hello, Mr Kent." He glances twice at her.