Phillip "Lip" Gallagher(Shameless)

Y/N grew up three doors down from the Gallagher's. Her family helped them out as much as they could. Whether they needed to take showers, needed babysitters or if they didn't have enough food at the house, they'd let the kids have dinner with them. Anything Fiona & the kids needed. Y/N became friends with Lip & Ian since they're close in age. Y/N graduated high school with Lip. Both of whom were top of their class. However, they lost touch for a bit & reconnected a few years later when they ran into each other at Patsy's Pies where Fiona worked as a manager. For the last few months they've been sleeping together. Y/N surprised Lip by paying for a hotel room for an entire weekend. After several rounds, Lip & Y/N are sound asleep. Cuddled together.

Y/N wakes up first & turns over in bed

Y/N wakes up first & turns over in bed. She sees her phone light on & checks the messages.
"Plane's landing at 10:45pm." She writes back.
"I'll be there." She notices the time. 5:15pm. She groans then gets dressed & leaves the hotel room to grab some food. By the time she gets back, Lip is already up.
"Hey, brought BK."
"Nice. I was getting hungry." They pig out on the bed while watching Edward Scissorhands. After dinner, she uses the washroom then comes back out in just her bra & panties.

Lip grabs her face & kisses her

Lip grabs her face & kisses her. She wraps her arms around his waist. They walk over to the bed & collapse onto it. Y/N unhooks her bra while Lip pulls her panties off. Lip buries his face between her legs. Wiggling his tongue inside then circling her entrance & clit. Sucking. Licking as he grips her thighs. Y/N grabs onto the sides of his head, grinding her hips into his face. He pulls back & turns to his side.
"Come here." She turns to her side & they 69. After several satisfying minutes, they pull apart & she climbs on top. Slamming herself down his length. Lip lets out a loud moan. She rides him hard & fast. She licks her lips as she closes her eyes, dropping her head back. Wishing their weekend never ends. Lip squeezes each breast. Massaging & lightly twisting her nipples. She leans down a bit giving him full access to her nipple. He takes it into his mouth, sucking & tugging at it. Pushing her breasts together. He takes his time sucking. She grinds her hips. Loving how crazy he makes her. Those pretty bright blue eyes stare up at her moaning face. He flips her down & climbs on top.
He lowers his head down & bites her lip.