Rick Grimes(The Walking Dead)

Y/N has been working at the King County Sheriff's Department for the last six months. She gets along with everyone & is one of the boys. All the men at the department love hanging out with her. She never wears makeup & always dresses in slightly baggy clothes. Y/N has been crushing on Rick so hard after she found out that he's newly divorced. Y/N is getting ready to leave when Shane approaches her in the locker room.
"Hey, rookie."
"What's up, Walsh?", she asks as she laces her shoe.
"Doing anything tonight?" She stands up.
"I have plans. Why?"

"Me & some of the guys are going to the bar to celebrate Rick's birthday

"Me & some of the guys are going to the bar to celebrate Rick's birthday. If you're not too busy, why don't you swing by?"
"Yeah. Sounds good." She grabs her things.
"Nice. I'll text you the details."
"Great. See ya", she says. Y/N walks passed the men & stops by Rick's desk.
"Happy birthday, Rick", she says smiling. He looks up & smiles back.
"Thank you. You dropping by the bar tonight?"
"I might. We'll see how my night goes. Catch ya later", she says before walking away. Y/N gets into her car & drives home. As soon as she turns on the car, her phone vibrates. Shane sent her the details. She drives off & makes it home within twenty minutes.

When she arrives, she rushes into the house to pick out her outfit for her date & take a shower. When she's done showering, she dries off & begins doing her hair. She blow dries it & curls it with a curling iron. She gets dressed in a tight black spaghetti strap dress. She puts on her makeup & looks for heels. She grabs her royal blue wedges. Once she's completely dressed, she checks herself out in the mirror. She grabs her purse & her black jacket. She heads out the door, gets in her car & drives off. Halfway to the restaurant, she gets a phone call. She pulls over to answer it. Her date, Robbie, calls her to cancel the date because of an emergency. They reschedule for next week.

She turns the car back around, heading to the bar. She arrives at the bar a little while later. She parks & heads in. She scans the room trying to find Shane, Rick & the guys. She sees them & walks over.
"Evening gentlemen", she says. All the guys look up in disbelief. She takes off her jacket.
"So which one of you is buying me a drink?" All the men rush to the bar except Rick. He can't take his eyes off of her. She gets closer to him.
"Something the matter, Rick?"