Dean Winchester(Supernatural)

Dean & Sam are laying low in Kansas City, Missouri. Cops are trying to hunt them down in St Louis for impersonating officers & contaminating a crime scene. Dean & Sam arrive at Y/N's house. Y/N is Dean's on again & off again girlfriend for the last five or six years.

"You sure she'll let us stay?", Sam asks.
"Definitely." Dean & Sam walk up to the house & ring the doorbell. Y/N just finished her workout. She's wearing athletic shorts & a sports bra. She rushes to the front door after hearing the doorbell ring & opens it.
"Oh hell no!", she says in disbelief.
"Miss me, baby?", Dean asks arrogantly.
She steps aside & lets them in.

She closes the door behind them & before they speak she slaps Dean across the face & shoves him into the wall

"I'm sensing your mad at me", he says.
"Wow. Nothing gets past you, Winchester. No texts, no calls. Going M.I.A. for over a month! I thought you were dead, you jackass." She takes off her shoes, tries to throw it at him. Sam chuckles quietly.

"Stop! Alright. I'm sorry." She scoffs, rolling her eyes & tossing her shoes to the floor.
"Continue. What are you sorry for this time?", she asks crossing her arms over her chest. He stands up & clears his throat.

"I'm sorry for ghosting you. We were in the middle of an investigation & I should've told you before I left that night. I'm sorry baby. I love you. I didn't mean to worry you. I'm sorry." He grabs her face, looking into her eyes.
"Baby, I'm so sorry. Forgive me please", he says.
"You can't just keep..." He kisses her, cutting her off. She moans softly.

Sam rolls his eyes in disgust

Sam rolls his eyes in disgust. She pulls away, biting his lip hard.
"Ow! The fuck, Y/N?!", Dean shouts touching his lip.
"Kissing me isn't going to make it better. I assume you're here because your asses are in trouble." Neither of them say anything so she scoffs.

"Of course. Typical. Stay here, close all the blinds & curtains. I need a shower." She rushes up the stairs, heads to the bathroom & starts the shower. She grabs a tank top, sports bra & shorts. She steps into the shower & washes her hair. Not long after, Dean steps in.
"Get out, Dean", she says annoyed.
"I need a shower too." She moves away as he stands under the showerhead.