Tuck Hansen(This Means War)

Y/N has been working for the CIA for three years. Franklin "FDR" Foster was the first person she became friends with. Later, he introduced her to his best friend & partner, Tuck Hansen. There was an instant attraction between the two but both were in a relationship at the time.

After her most recent breakup, Y/N decided to take a two week vacation to the Bahamas. The day before she's supposed to report back to work, she takes the day to pamper herself. She goes to a spa, gets a facial, some waxing & a massage. After all the wonderful treatments, she takes a shower then gets dressed. She heads over to a café not far from the spa.

She gets seated on the outside patio. She looks over the menu. When the waitress comes over, Y/N orders a BLT club with fries. She sends a few texts to kill some time.

She's waiting for her food when Tuck approaches her.
"Hey stranger", he says in his deep English accent. She looks up at his smiling face.
"Hi", she says. He kisses her cheek.
"Can I join you?"
"Of course." Tuck calls the waitress over & places his order.

"How was your vacation?", he asks

"Exactly what I needed after this stupid breakup", she smiles.
"Why did you guys breakup?"
"Couldn't handle my line of work, I guess? I don't know. He just blindsided me with it. But in all honesty, I didn't care enough to argue. Still don't."
"Jesus, Y/N. That's a bit harsh", he jokes.

"Oh well", she chuckles. Y/N's food arrives & she waits for Tuck to get his.
"So, how's the divorce coming along?"
"It was finalized on Monday. I am officially divorced."

"Wow, that was quick. How are you feeling about it?" He shrugs drinking his water.
"I'm good, y'know. All things considered. As long as my son is being cared for that's all I care about."
"You're such a good dad", she smiles.
"Thank you." His food comes to the table & they both start eating.

"Do you have any plans after this?", he asks.
"No. Probably just go home & relax. Maybe have a glass of wine. What about you?"
"Nothing at all. You up for some company? I'm bored as fuck at home."
"Sure." They finish up their food. While Y/N goes to the bathroom, Tuck pays for lunch.

She comes back to the table & the bill is returned.
"Have a great day. Thanks for coming", the waitress says smiling. Tuck finishes his water & Y/N checks the receipt.
"Tuck."
"What?", he asks innocently.
"You didn't have to pay."
"It's fine. You can pay me some other time", he says. She smiles & they leave.

He walks her to her car. She gets in & buckles up. Tuck comes to the passenger side & Y/N rolls the window down.
"My car is down the block but I'll follow you."