Chapter 26

FrancoFerg: Bliss

FrancoFerg: Bliss

1,300,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Last week I celebrated the release of my EP M.I.A. which was hosted by my dad in his Beverly Hills home. It was a very intimate release and it just meant the world to have all the people closest to me present for that moment.

Due to my pregnancy, my hormones were all over the place so I cried during every track. My mom even showed out for a couple of hours which made me happy because I didn't anticipate her arrival.

"What happens next?" Steph asks me as we drive home from my hospital appointment.

I look up from my phone, "What do you mean?"

"With our relationship and careers."

I furrow my brows at him, "I don't understand what you are asking."

"We don't live together and my career takes me all over the country while yours takes you all over the world." Steph glances over at me. "We're going to welcome a child together and there is a lot of things that we still need to talk about."

"I'm not comfortable with us moving in together at this point in our relationship." I confess. "I'm enjoying the time that we are spending together but things just aren't the same. We were never supposed to get together, you were supposed to still be married and I was supposed to be doing my own thing."

Steph pulls a face, "Things clearly didn't work out but I am committed to making things work between us."

His words make me smile.

"I mean it." He grabs my hand and lifts it to his lips. "As crazy as it sounds, I do want to marry you one day."

"Stephen." My eyes widen as I look at him in disbelief.

"I love you, Mia." He kisses the back of my hand. "It sounds wrong but I have always loved you."

"I love you." I say softly. "This just feels so surreal, I can't believe we're actually doing this."