Chapter 6

TheDailyDoses:

Till this day we still wonder what went wrong between Mia Antonella and Marcus Del Rio who were once named the Most Beautiful couple. They were arguably a perfect couple who spent their nine months together, travelling the world and serving all types of couple goals.

 They were arguably a perfect couple who spent their nine months together, travelling the world and serving all types of couple goals

In a recent interview, Marcus Del Rio shared a small insight into his relationship with Mia Antonella Ferguson. Marcus stated that, "we were two different people on different paths. We really tried to be together, we tried a lot of different things but we found that we are just better off as friends." 

Mia is notoriously known for dating only basketball players so when asked about this, Marcus chuckled. Marcus who is also a basketball player commented that, "Mia wants what Mia wants. She was exposed to the basketball life very early on and she grew up surrounded by them. Naturally she would either despise the sport, play the sport or date the players."

Let us know what you guys think.

---

I roll my eyes as I leave the article which is literally a pile of shit. I don't even know why Marcus would make a comment on our relationship when he is the reason why we couldn't make it work. I spot my father facetiming me so I press the accept button before pulling a face as soon as his face shows up on screen.

"Throw those sunglasses away." I tell him and he scowls at me. "That hat is ugly as hell."

"You're ugly." I roll my eyes. "I'm kidding, you still my ugly little pretty princess."

I laugh at his words

"Have you spoken to your mom lately?" He asks and I give him a small smile. "I know that we went at it the last time that we had dinner but she's still not returning my calls or messages."

"I'll try reach out to her." I pull out a notepad and make a quick note to call my mom. "What did you want with her?"

"I'm being an honoured at an event, something like the hall of fame but different." He smiles which makes me smile. "It's in a couple of months but I just want to reserve my seats for my family. I would really love if your mother could come."