Chapter 29

MiaAntonella: Work never stops

3,500,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Stephen and I had a very long conversation about our future together following his recent announcement. We took some time apart to figure if whether our relationship was worth saving because this is something that I should have been aware of. You're living at home with your ex wife who hates my guts and I can't even begin to imagine what she has been telling her friends.

While we were apart, I met up with Ayesha to have a much needed conversation. It was time for us to have this conversation because a lot has been publicly said and done. I will not say that we are close to being friends but we have decided to keep things cordial since I will be giving her daughters a sibling.

"We have Steph Curry and Mia Antonella sitting courtside." I smile as our faces appear on screen and Steph gives them a curt wave.

I quickly lift my phone up to take a picture of us on the screen while pouting before snapping a few shots.

"Of course." Steph chuckles as he takes the phone out of my hand. "You could have told me so I could atleast look good in these."

"You do look good." I say while favouriting one of the pictures. "That jaw line is on fleek."

Stephen kisses my cheek which makes me smile

Once the game begins, I instantly start cheering the Brooklyn Nets on since they have a great roster and Steph is obviously out here supporting his brother. The only thing making me uneasy is that I have dated three of the players; Ben Simmons, Blake Griffin and Kyrie Irving. There may not be any animosity between us but it isn't much of a secret that I left Kyrie for Stephen.

"How do you feel knowing that you dated half of the team?" Steph jokes while nudging me and I purse my lips at him. "I know Kyrie's gonna kick my ass after the game since I stole his girl."

"He's not like that and you didn't steal me."

Our attentions turn to Seth who has the ball in his hand and I pull a face as he misses the goal.