Chapter 25

MiaAntonella : Who wants new music?

4,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

Most people complain about the first trimester of their pregnancy but I have actually been enjoying it. I have never been so in tune with my body until now and I have been working on new music.

As of now, Stephen and my father are the only people who know that I am pregnant. I have been itching to tell my mother the good news but it's been hard getting through to her. For some reason she is convinced that I am documenting every second of my life and she won't pick up the phone.

It hurts but I have a baby to think about now.

"I know you guys are wondering why I have called you to my house." I look at my siblings and my mom who I had to shout at to get her to come to my house.

"I mean you did shout at me." My mom purses her lips at me. "This better be important."

"Mom." Matteo shakes his head at her.

"Anyways..." I smile big and Maria raises her brow at me. "I'm pregnant."

Matteo and Maria jump up in complete surprise, "WHAT!"

"Stephen and I are expecting a baby." A tear falls from my eye as I place my hands over my stomach.

"Mia." My mother covers her mouth in shock. "I can't believe it."

"Well embrace it grandma." I pull out the ultrasound from my purse and I hand it to her. "We will have a new addition next year."

My mom surprises me by throwing her arms around me and silence seems to fall as we embrace. I wish that we had a stronger relationship but we don't and I hope that my baby can change that.

"I'm really happy for you." She says before giving me a squeeze. "This is a blessing."

"Stop hogging her, I want to hug the expecting mother." Maria cheese as she throws her arms around us and soon my brother joins.