Chapter 24

MiaAntonella: Greece approved

5,000,000 likes ~ 17,200 comments

---

A day after my father was inducted to the Basketball hall of fame, Stephen showed up at my house and we had a heart to heart. We shared a very special moment which led to a kiss and then some.

Waking up to him by my side was one of the best feelings and it felt so right. I wasn't ready to be in a relationship with especially after Ayesha went online to publicly bash me for the kiss that was shared between us.

Until the courts legally declare Stephen single, we will not be taking that next step. However we have become really close and for the last two months, he has spending almost every night with me. We have become practically inseparable but we have been very careful in not being spotted together in public.

There are still people who believe that we had an affair and I don't that rumor going around again. I attempted suicide twice over the whole situation and I am not going to put myself through that again.

I let out a shaky sigh as I stare down at the pregnancy test in my hands. There are waves of panic being sent down my body as I look at the results in disbelief.

My father appears at the doorway and I turn back to face him with the test in hand, "What does it say?"

"It's positive."

My father straightens up at the sound of my words, "Wow

My father straightens up at the sound of my words, "Wow."

"I know." A tear slides down my face.

"Congratulations Mia." My father, Franco Ferguson walks up to me and kisses my head before he wraps his arms around me. "I know that you weren't expecting this but I want you to know that I am really happy for you. You are about to make me a grandfather for the first time."

I don't say anything as I clutch his shirt.

Over the last few months, my relationship with my father has grown even more which seems impossible. He has grown to be my greatest friend and I am always sharing things with him.