Chapter 27

HollywoodNews: Everyone is wondering where Mia Antonella Ferguson has gone. Shortly after her breakup with Kyrie Irving, the singer was spotted out with Steph Curry before vanishing off the face of the earth. NBA Legend, Franco Ferguson reported that his daughter is well and just focusing on her mental health while her brother Mateo Ferguson stated that Mia is at her happiest. 

Fans have became worried since Mia has dropped out of her latest acting gigs so we are all wishing her well.

---

MiaAntonella: Baby Curry coming this November

13,000,000 likes ~ 120,000 comments

---

"You broke the internet." Steph laughs as he wraps his arm around the shoulder. "How are you feeling now that the world knows?"

"I don't feel much difference." I tell him as I place my hands on my bump. "I'm just happy that we don't have to hide anymore."

"It was our best kept secret though." He places his hands over mine before kissing my neck.

I place my hand over his and he kisses my neck.

"It really was."

Steph leans his forehead against mine and I find myself smiling at how perfect my life is right now. I'm living a version of my life that I never planned with the man that I never thought that I would end up with and it's the most beautiful thing.

"I love you." Steph softly tells me as we look into eachother's eyes.

"I love you." 

The second that our lips connect, I feel all the emotions run through my body and I straddle the man that I have come to love in a completely different way.

"Oh hell no." I pull away from Stephen just as my brother walks into the living room with a blank expression on his face. "Don't you think you've had enough sex today?"

I furrow my brows at him.

"What do you mean?"

"It's barely two pm and you guys have gone at it aleast four times." Mateo shakes his head. "I gotta take my homeboy to practice and I can't do that if you keep spreading it wide for him, that's exactly the reason why you're pregnant now."