Chapter 28

MiaAntonella: Do we want new music?

5,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

Today I woke up engaged to the man of my dreams and it has left me feeling really emotional as it wasn't something that I expected. Steph and I have a good enough relationship but marriage was something that I didn't think about since he got divorced this year.

I may have had all these past lovers in the NBA but Stephen tops the list and he is the first man to ever propose to me. Truthfully, I thought I would get married to Steven Adams since I dated him the longest and we had good chemistry.

I am making my first public appearance since announcing my pregnancy and I am honestly so happy that I don't need to hide my baby. I know that people will still bring up the alleged affair but I don't care anymore, everyone around us knows the truth and that's all that matters.

"Let's go Warriors." My dad claps his hands together as everyone takes their seats. "MATEO YOU BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN TODAY!"

"Dad." I tap the back of his leg so he can sit down because he is not the basketball coach. "Everybody is sitting down."

"That's the problem." He tells me and I already know that he is in game mode. "Everybody is sitting which means that all the glory and high energy that the players felt before is slowly disappearing. LET'S GO MATEO!" 

 LET'S GO MATEO!" 

"Just leave him." My sister tells me, "You know he lives for this moment so just let him."

Tiffany looks at my father in amusement, "Why doesn't he start coaching?"

"He thinks that he'll get too lost in it which is why he prefers to do the ESPN panels." I answer with a shrug. "I'm surprised that he hasn't been kicked out of the stadiums yet."

My dad flicks my ear, "I heard that."

"Ouch." I wince while rubbing my ear and that's when the announcers make a special announcement.