Chapter 2: Where did she go?

(Lukas's POV)

I woke up and searched around the order hall for Jesse.. No sign of her.. But then I saw Radar. So I went up to him to see if he had seen Jesse. "Hey Radar."

"Oh hey Lukas!"

"Wheres Jesse? Have you seen her?"

"Oh right! She said to tell you guys that she'd be gone for the night. Oh! And to tell you not to worry about her!"

"Oh.. She said for the night.. So why isn't she back yet?"

"I- I don't know!"

"PETRAAAAAAA!" I yelled.

Then Petra came running. "What Lukas what?"

"JESSE STILL AIN'T BACK AND ITS ALL YOUR FALUT!"

"HEY I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD ACTUALLY LEAVE!!"

"Whoa whoa what's going on here?!" Ivor asked as he ran into the room.

"JESSE STILL AIN'T BACK!"

"Just calm down! She'll be back! We know Jesse wouldn't just leave like that! We gotta give her time to come back!" Olivia said hopping In our conversation.

"Or maybe she feels horrible because SOMEBODY YELLED AT HER FOR NO REASON!" Ivor said yelling at Petra.

"Hey! You guys can't possibly be pinning this on me!"

"Well we are!" I said back.

"Will you guys just calm down already! She'll be back alright?!" Olivia said.

"Fine." I said.

"Alright then. Why don't we have some food?" Olivia asked.

"Sounds good to me." Petra said.

"Yeah.. What she said." I said.

I can't believe she pushed her so much to the fact that'd she would leave.. I mean maybe Olivia is right but Jesse could've also left! "Here ya go! Fresh pancakes!" Olivia said as she put some food on the table.

"Thanks I guess.."

"Whats up with you Lukas?"

"Nothing."

"It's not nothing so tell me!"

"I'm just worried about Jesse.."

"I know.. We all are.." She looked over at Petra who was tapping her fingers on the table. "Well.. Maybe not all of us.. But don't be sad! Jesse would want us to be happy!"

"I guess you're right.." I said then started to eat my pancakes.

"I'm gonna go now! I have duties to attend to!" Radar said.

"Alright cya!" I said.

"Cya!" He said then left.

Then Oliva's phone started ringing. "I have to go back to Redstonia! Let me know when Jesse comes back."

"Okay I will."

"Oh I have to go back to boomtown too!" Axel said.

"That's fine." I said.

"We'll see you guys later." Olivia said as they both left.

"I'm going back to my room.." Petra finally spoke.

"Well.. Okay.." I said.

"Bye."

"Bye."

I watched Petra head off to her room then I turned to Ivor. "Ivor be honest with me.. Where do you think Jesse could have gone to?"

"To be honest I'm not sure.. There could be millions of places she could've gone to! And there's nothing we can do right now.. We're just going to have to wait.."

"Okay.."

I'll wait for you Jesse.. I just hope you're safe.. Wherever you are...