Chapter 8: Dont you remeber?

(Romeo's Pov)

Finally... She's asleep.. It worked! Now it's time to- Eh i won't hurt her.... Not yet at least.... I took her phone out from her bag that was now on the floor.. And i texted her crush.... Lukas.. Sorry to break it to you Lukas but your dream girlfriend here isn't going to be ending up with you.. And you wont be coming for her either. ehehehe... "Oh Jesse... It you only would've said yes things would be so much easier.. If you won't join me then I'll make it impossible for them to find you..." I said out loud to her even though she was half asleep..

"Cya when i get back...."

(Jesse's POV)

Ugh what happened? It's like i can't barely remember anything.. I remember Romeo asking me to take a drink... Then everything went black.. My Vision was blurry.. And i could hear him taking.. But barely... Ugh my whole body hurts... Like always it's my fault! If i didn't pick up that gauntlet none of this would've happened! And if i didn't run away I'd still be with Lukas... And what's going to happen to me now? He's probably gonna kill me because it's 'Romeo.' I probably don't have much time left... I could try escaping since he's not here. But do i even deserve freedom? I probably don't deserve anything anymore! I should just accept my fate! I should just stay here. There's probably cameras all over the place anyway! Even though i did leave Lukas a note i wish i could hug him one more time.. But hey i probably don't deserve it. I just don't know what happened to the order.. We all used to be the besets of friends! Now the others just hate me... I guess there is more Order... Just me.. I tried moving my arm. "Ouch!"

My wounded arm somehow got worse.. I don't remember it being worse before.. Meh it's fine. "Having trouble are we?"

"I thought you left.."

"Oh I'm not Romeo.."

"Who are you then?"

"Oh come on you really don't Remember?"

"No! I don't even know who you are!"

They then take their coat off. "I- i don't understand! Why do you look exactly like me? Are you sure you're not Romeo? Or wait are you an admin?!"

"Wrong wrong wrong Jesse!"

"It's impossible! You must be an admin!"

"For the last time I'm not an admin!"

"Why do you look exactly like me then?"

"Are you seriously that dumb? You don't remember?!"

"Remember what?"

"I'm not gonna tell you.. Figure it out yourself. Come with me I'll get you out of here."

"I'm not gonna listen to you! I don't even know you!"

"You've known me your whole life! You just don't know it..."

"You're trying to trick me! And it's not gonna work."

"Ugh do you wanna go back to beacon town or not?!"

"I don't deserve to go back.."

"Huh?"

"You heard me! I don't wanna go back!"

"Very well then.. Just remember I'll be watching you.. Every.... Move.... You.... Make!" They said coming closer. They were basically an inch away from me.

"Ta ta for now.... Jesse..." They said then walked away.

Hm who was that? She looked like me but it definitely wasn't Romeo... But he doesn't even have powers left anymore! And i haven't seen her before... Theres no way that I've known her my whole life... This is all just so confusing! And now my head hurts! I'll just go back to sleep i guess... And with that i shut my eyes and i dosed off...