Chapter 38: Who wins who dies?

Lukas knew exactly what Jesse meant. He would know that stare anywheres. She needed help, big time. Who knows, they might not make it out of this one..

The storm grew bigger by the minute. It also got a lot colder. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Lukas shouted.

"How about no?"

"What do you want from us?" He asked.

"Its Jesse, i hate her!"

"Why do you hate her? What did she ever do to you?"

"Ugh i am not going to talk about it! I want you all to die!"

She started making the storm even stronger, it was getting hard to handle.

Lukas took a deep breath before he decided what was the best on what to do. "I want to fight you." He said, pulling out his sword.

"Okay, but you're gonna die.."

She ran towards him and he dodged the attacks. He slowly leaded her away from Jesse.

Axel, Ivor, Olivia, Radar, Petra, and Jessa got their hands on warm water to unfreeze the ice, and they got Jesse free, but she was still passed out.

"She needs to get inside, now!" Jessa said firmly.

They all picked her up and headed inside, when they were all inside confused, and mad faces were shot at the new arriving group. "Okay, what is going on!?" Olivia wondered.

"We can explain, i promise, nows not the time, we don't have time.." Petra said.

"Well we need some kind of expectation here!"

"Look, I'm Jesse's younger sister and that other girl is her older meaner one, we have to stop her before our whole world collapses!" Jessa said taking over Petra.

"I- huh- what?" Ivor started and looked just as shocked as everybody else.

"I promise we will explain later, just now you need to know that we have to defeat her..."

"Alright..." Everyone said.

Jesse was now sitting by the fire inside, but she was still passed out.

"Jesse? Jesse.. You have to wake up!" Petra said kneeling down beside her and shaking her.

After no response she shook her again. "Jesse please! You have to wake up! Your life depends on it! Lukas is out there fighting just to buy you time! You have to wake up... Please...."

No response again. "Petra, i don't think she's waking up..." Olivia said quietly.

"No, that can't be true!"

She found Jesse's hand and started to check her pulse. "She's alive. I- i don't know what to do.. how to wake her.."

"Oh, i have an idea!" Ivor said storming out of the room.

"What kind of idea does he have?" Petra asked.

"Who knows. It's hard to say knowing Ivor." Olivia replied.

"True, that guy scares me sometimes.."

After a few minutes Ivor come backs in the room with a potion. "Ha! Found it!"

"Found what exactly?" Petra asks.

"It's a potion, it helps people who are unconscious come back to consciousness."

"Alright then, let's try it." Olivia says.

Ivor takes the potion and shoves it down her throat because she's unconscious.