Chapter 35: Its still snowing outside and it is not merry

Jesse was really shocked seeing Lukas like this. He was never the weak one. It was always her. She was always the weak one, the one who needed help.

Luckily she didn't have any nightmares about rueben. Or about anything else. She just slept peacefully.

Her wounds weren't hurting as badly either and she wasn't hurting anymore. Jessa and Petra still decided it would be best to rest the day off, then go traveling early the next morning.

Of course Jesse being Jesse she tried to fight it off, being as stubborn as she is but Petra and Jessa agreed that if she tried to leave that they'd tie her to a chair.

"What in the-" Petra said rushing towards the door, she stopped for a moment looking and Lukas which was cold knocked out. "Heh, i kinda wished he wouldn't return.."

"Petra! Don't you dare say that!"

"Well i am sorry Jesse but i don't like him very much.."

"Well he is my boyfriend so you better get used to it!"

"I hope he dies from the cold..." She muttered under her breath.

"I can hear you u'know..."

"Ugh, I'll just go over here.." She said, going into a corner.

With Lukas still in her arms she laid him down on the ground, waiting for him to wake up. Hopefully he didn't have frostbite or a really bad cold or anything like that.

He was probally going to be okay, well hopefully...

Jesse and Jessa sat around the fire while Petra still sat in the corner. "Maybe do you wanna come sit with us?" Jesse asked.

"No thank you."

"Petra, did i do something wrong?"

"No, i just want to be by myself right now."

Jesse really wanted to talk to her best friend. But if she did that she knew Petra would get really mad.

Petra is really suborn and hates showing her feelings unlike what happened back in the admins cabin.

So she just left her alone because she didn't feel like Petra getting all mad for no reason.

Then she saw a bit of movement in the corner of her eye. "Jess?"

"Lukas, you're alright!" She said, turning to him.

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"You fainted..."

"Heh, I'm fine..."

"You were out in a storm, so i don't think you're fine.."

"I'm fine now, i just had too much cold air."

"If you're sure.."

"I'm sure."

"Okay."

Then Jessa spoke up. "Ahem, we're going to have to leave early tomorrow and put a end to this."

"Yes, i know." Jesse replied.

After that everything was quiet. After a few minutes Lukas started to make a blanket out of the wool he had gotten. "Here, this is for you."

"For me? Why?"

"So you don't get cold. Here take it."

"I- can't believe you- thanks.." She said then gave a smile.

"No problem."

"We should probably get to bed, long walk ahead of us tomorrow." Jessa said.

After that they all went to bed for the night

I sure hope everything will be alright.. Jesse thought to herself before she drifted off.

Sorry again for the short chapter! But seriously please don't mind the name! I suck at naming things! So sorry!