Prologue

It was a thundery night... Everyone had mad faces on.. "THIS IS ALL YOU FALUT JESSE!" Petra shouted.

"B- but.." The girl was hardly keeping herself together.. Her own friend had turned against her..

"LOOK WHERE WE ARE GETTING AT? NOWHERES!!"

"Take it easy Petra.. This isn't all her fault.." Lukas said trying to calm her down.

"NO I WON'T TAKE IT EASY LUKAS! IT IS HER FALUT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF! WHY AM I EVEN FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU?!"

"I-" Petra had taken it too far.. Jesse got up, took a bag, and headed for the door but only for Lukas to stop her.

"Wait where are you going Jess?"

"Somewheres.. It's clear that I'm not wanted here! Oh and Petra... DON'T YOU EVEN DARE TRY TO FIND ME!" Her eyes were as cold as ice.. No more light... No more nothing.. Just bitterness..

Before any of them could stop her she slammed the door and left.. "Oh great! Thanks a lot miss hothead!" Lukas shouted at her.

"It's good she left! IT'S HER FALUT!!!"

"Petra... STOP IT! IT'S NOT HER FALUT"

"LOOK AT ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAD HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HER!!"

"STOP IT! YOU ALL ARE ACTING LIKE IDOTS! YOU CAN'T JUST BLAME SOMEONE WHEN ALL THEY HAVE BEEN DOING IS TRYING TO KEEP THE GROUP TOGETHER!" Ivor joined in.

"YOU PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT ARE IDOTS! IM GOING TO BED! GOODNIGHT!" She said then slammed the main doors and went to her room.

"Whats her problem? Lukas asked.

Olivia sighed. "You know Petra.. Always gotta be taking everything out on somebody else.."

"Jesse never had actually left before like that.. She always says that Petra's words don't hurt her.. What if Petra took it too far this time?"

"Cmonnn! You know Jesse.. She never would actually leave..."

"But what about how she said to not look for her!"

"She just said it in the heat of the moment.. I promise you she's not going anywheres!"

"Okay.."

(??? POV)

"Well well well...."

"Looks like the order got into a bit of an argument..."

"Wherever you are Jesse....."

"I will find you......"