Chapter 19: Pain, just pain

(Lukas's POV)

"Wait Petra, I see someone.." I said before we entered.

"We'll go check it out then!"

"You know what- Fine!"

"I went over to them and it revealed Jesse."

"J- Jess? Is that really you?"

"Um yeah."

"How did you escape?"

"I had some help and i got out!"

"So is it over?"

"I guess so-"

"We should head back to beacon town."

"Yeah, go ahead I'll catch up! I just gotta do something first."

"Okay." I said then walked off.

(Jessica's POV)

I went separate ways with Lukas... My plan was finally working.. I can finally get my revenge! Jesse is trapped.. Right where i want her.. I always hated her and Jessa.. And i thought Jesse was dead but i guess not! She's gonna pay for everything she did to me.. And i look exactly like her so that fits perfectly.. First i had to trick Romeo so he wouldn't kidnap Jesse and take her back.. I don't want him to have her.. So i headed back to the place where he was. "Hey."

"Who are you?"

"Um Jesse?"

"You're not Jesse.."

"Yes i am!"

"No you're not.. Jesse would come running back to me."

"Fine. Im not Jesse. But i want the same thing that you do.."

"And that is?"

"I don't like Jesse.. I hate her actually! So let's team up and find her!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! I know where she is so come on!"

"Okay.."

I then leaded him deep into the woods.. And into a bunker.. Not the same one Jesse is in though. "Here!" I said as i pushed him in it and locked the door.

"Bye bye!" I said then walked away...

Now it was time...

Time to head for beacon town....

(Jesse's POV)

I couldn't stop thinking about one thing... I feel like i should know the answer but i don't... "Whatcha thinking about?" Jessa asked me.

"Oh- nothing really..."
____________________________________
(Nobody's POV)

"NO! MY SISTER IS IN THERE!"

"Shut up Jessa, right now!"

"B- but.."

"NOW!"

Jessa started to cry. "Now come with me i said!"

"O- okay..."

Meanwhile Jesse was still trapped in the basement... With the house still on fire...

"W- what's this? N- NO! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" Jesse screamed.

Then a small pink pig went inside the burning building... "SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!"

The pig went inside, and found Jesse unconscious... He dragged her out of the burning building to safety.

When they got out the pick kept oinking loudly for someone to come over.

Then some familiar looking blonde came over to the scene. "Hey there little piggy!" He said then paused for a minute and looked over to Jesse. "Oh wait, i know her! Did something bad happen?"

The pig shook his head as if he was saying yes.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

The pig looked at the burnt building and started squealing at it "Oh my goddess! I see what's going on now! My moms a doctor she can help." He said then picked Jesse up, the pick followed behind.

He took Jesse back to his house. "Hey mom-"

"Oh hey Lukas."

"There's this girl i know, and she was in a burning building, can you help her please?"

"Omg yes of course! Just put her on the couch over here."

"Okay." He said then placed her on the couch.

His mother then went over to her and checked her pulse. "I- is she alive?"

"Yes she is- but barely. But she'll be okay, she just needs some rest."

"Okay."

His mother then took a warm hand towel and put it on her forehead. "Let me know when she wakes up, you stay here with her."

"Okay."

He waited a few hours for her to wake up. After a while she did wake up. "Ow.." She said as she put her hand on her head.

"Are you okay?"

"Maybe? I'm not sure. wait... Lukas?"

"Mhm yeah it's me.. Just rest for now.. Do you remember what happened?"

"No?"

"What do you remember?"

"That's funny.. I don't really remember anything.. I only remember seeing my friends at school- that's it."

"That's weird, anyway you were in a fire but this piggy here saved you!"

The pig started turning and jumping. "Aw you're so cute..."

"I think I'll call you..... Reuben."
____________________________________
(Jesse's POV)

"Jesse? Hello? Jesse......."

"JESSE!"

"Wha- what?"

"You zoned out for a minute, you ok?"

"R- Reuben...." I could feel the tears coming.....

"Hey why are you crying? W- what's wrong?"

"Sorry- i just had a flashback and i-"

"It's okay..."

"Okay, i need alone time is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Thanks."

"Yeah no problem-" She said then went to the other side of the room.

What was that flashback? Was it my past? And Reuben was in it... It hurts just to think about him.. I miss him so much..

Before i knew it everything had gone black... I had cried myself to sleep..