Chapter 30: A chaotic day

Jesse luckily was able to get a few hours of sleep. And Lukas stayed outside the rest of the morning, admiring nature.

He loved nature, it was so calm and peaceful. And he also loved the animals too.

He was looking at the sun when he heard a voice. "Lukas?"

"Petra? What are you doing?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, what are YOU doing?"

"Nothing, just looking at the sun."

"Okay."

"Also, don't wake Jesse up or I'll kill you."

"Aw why? I love doing that!"

"Petra!" He turned to her and snapped.

"Fine. When are we leaving?"

"Why don't you go find Jessa and ask her?"

"Okay I'll do that!"

"I've been noticing the behaviour between the two of you." Jessa said as she walked up to them.

"What do you mean?" Petra asked.

"Tell me, are you guys siblings?"

"WHAT!" They both shouted at once.

"Just saying, you act like it. But i take that as a no."

"Ew no! I could never be siblings with HIM!"

"Did i do something to you Petra?"

"No, i just like doing that-"

"Okay you know what? Can you two just please shut up?" Jesse said walking out of the shelter half asleep.

"But-" Petra started.

"-Please."

"Fine."

"How are you feeling, better?" Lukas asked, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"A little."

"That's good." He smiled at her and she returned it.

"Now that you're awake, are you ready to leave?" Jesse asked her.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay, let's go then."
____________________________________

After what happened when the order tried to leave beacontown they came back to the order hall to discuss it. "Radar, we have a problem." Olivia looked him straight in the eyes.

"W- what i- is i- it?" Radar being as nervous as usual asked.

"There's a magical dome around beacontown, everyone can get in, but nobody can get out." Ivor explained.

"Which means we are trapped." Olivia added.

"W- what! No! That c- cant be!" He started freaking out and pacing back and forth.

"Calm down rada-" Olivia started to say but only got cut of by him fainting.

"Oh dear." Ivor said.

"If Jesse were here she would've calmed him down.." Axel said.

"Where is she anyway?" Olivia asked.

"I don't know, but she's acting sketchy.. Really sketchy.." Ivor said.

"Agreed." Both Olivia and Axel said.

"Ah sorry, i must have fainted." Radar said after getting up.

Olivia was about to say something when some familiar blonde came through the door..

"Hiya people!"

"Oh no-" Radar started.

"Yep it's me! Aren't you happy to see me?"

"No Stella, i am not!"

"I don't care, anyways! I saw a done around beacontown and knew you guys were behind it so i had to ask!"

"We don't exactly know but if you enter beacontown you can't get..out..."

"WHAT! YOU MEAN IM STUCK WITH YOU GUYS NOW?!"

"Mhm-" Radar said.

"Worst day ever!!"

"I'm not very fond of it either Stella!"

"Shut your mouth Randall."

"ITS RADAR!!!!"

"That's what i said, anyway i will invite myself to my room now, since you won't." She said as she stormed off.

"You know- THIS IS ALL PETRA'S FAULT!" Ivor said.

"How?" Radar asked.

"HOW? HOW?!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?"

"What?"

"IF IT WASN'T FOR HER WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS AND JESSE WOULDN'T BE ACTINF SO SKETCHY!"

"WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING TO US?! WE CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Olivia shouted.

"WELL THERE HAS TO BE SOMET-" He was cut off as another person walked in the room.

"STOP YELLING OR I WILL KICK YOU OUT OF MY TOWN!" Jesse shouted.

Everyone was taken back by her words. Jesse would never say or do that! Somethings up... "W- what? J- Jesse you c- Cant d- do that!" Radar said.

"Oh but i can! I'm the leader!"

"Yeah but you're not the boss of us." Axel said.

"I may not be, but you guys are in my town. So i can kick you out if i want to.."

Everyone just looked at her shocked. "Don't answer that- just don't yell and i won't kick you out." She said then slammed the door behind her.

"Woah, i don't know who that was but that was not Jesse.." Olivia started.

"How though? There's no more admins. Did something happen when they took Romeo down?" Axel replied.

"I don't know, but what i do know is something is not right..." Ivor added.

And that is it for chapter 30! Thank you guys so much for reading my book! It means so much to me! Considering i only posted this book around July! So thank you I'm so grateful!

Also! I got my first covid vaccine today! And it didn't hurt at all! I also hate needles :(

Anyway! Cya in chapter 31!