Chapter 32: Lots of stress

~Jesse's POV~

I could sense it that there was danger coming our way, i just knew it.

I stopped in my tracks and i tried to warn the others but before i could do that i felt a pain in my right arm and i screamed. "JESSE!" I heard someone say but my vision was really blurry and i couldn't make the out who it was.

Pain was aching through my body. And everything was blurry. It felt like the whole world was spinning around me.

I felt myself falling to the ground. I'm not sure if anyone caught me or not because my vision blacked out after that.

My whole life flashed away. Is this what death feels like? Am i dead? Where am i? Wherever it is it's dark.. Very dark.. I kept getting flashbacks from my past. It hurts.. It hurts so very much..

Why couldn't i been left alone? There's a reason why i forgot this part of my past.. Why couldn't it stay forgotten? It's too sad to bare.. I can't handle this.. I can't handle any of this..

But then the scene changes into something new.. Something I've never seen before.. It was of me in the hospital.. Slowly dying..

I- i just don't understand any of this! It's not like it's true! I'm dead now, Aren't i?

Or did i just black out? I'm not even sure what happened it's all a blur..

If i am dead maybe it's for the best. I mean, I've been stressing so much that I'm taking it out on my poor friends.

I'm not getting enough rest, when i do try to rest it's like I'm awake in my mind but my body is still asleep. It happens every time.. And when it doesn't then it's just nightmares.. So really I'm dead tired and my brain just will not let me sleep..

And then the nightmares are another part of it.. They stress me out.. So....much...

They are of course about Rueben.. And i can't believe that i thought that things were okay.. Sometimes it is but right not it's definitely not..

And the fact that i have to face another foe again.. I mean i did it before but it's almost like i can never catch a break..

Like why me?

Why does it always have to be me?

I am just maybe a bit nervous that we won't win this time.. But maybe I'm wrong?

And the fact that Petra and Lukas never get along anymore.. They're always fighting. It wasn't like that before. What happened? And what caused Petra to rage at me? I didn't do anything. Maybe it's just her? I don't know but i wish i did..

I just felt myself drift off.. Caught in my own thoughts.. Nobody to bother me.. Nobody to help me.. Just me and myself.. I wouldn't mind staying here.. Forever..
____________________________________
~Lukas's POV~

"JESSE!" I yelled, rushing over to her as pulled out my sword.

Wild wolfs.. Of course.. It couldn't have been anything else! And why her? Why couldn't it be Petra?

I swung my sword at it and it jumped back. It tried to bite me but it missed. And then i slashed it down.

After it was gone i looked towards Jesse worriedly. She collapsed backwards but luckily i caught her.

Her arm was covered in blood and deep teeth marks. The wolf bit her.. Seeing her like this made me worry a lot. I already worry about her a lot but this just makes me really worry..

I panicked and didn't even know if she was alive so i quickly checked her pulse. It was still strong, so she's not dead. I sighed in relief.

Why her.. Just why her? She never deserved any of this.. She's been through enough.. And now this.. It's just too much..