Epilogue

It has now been two weeks since the order of the stone had defeated Jessica. And Stella had thankfully gone back home. Jesse and Lukas announced to everyone that they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Everything was great. Jesse was sitting at the end of her step, just thinking. Lukas happened to notice her and came by. "Hey, what's up?" He asks.

"Not much, just thinking."

"About what?"

"My future, i don't know why but I'm worried about it."

"Why, what's wrong? You can talk to me."

"I know that. It's just. What if one day an enemy attacks me and we don't win."

"Like that's ever going to happen. You're Jesse after all. Besides we always find a way don't we?"

"I guess you're right. There really isn't anything to worry about."

"Exactly! So cheer up please!"

"Okay i will." She looks up at the sky and stops for a moment. "Do you remember those times at the treehouse before we were famous?" She asks.

"Yeah, i do."

"I miss those days sometimes."

"Me too. But i have to show you something, so follow me."

"Okay?"

She then gets up and follows him. He takes her to the order hall, where Petra, Olivia, and Axel are waiting. "We um, have a surprise for you." Olivia says.

"What is it?" Jesse asks.

A little piggy walks in between them towards Jesse. "Aw oh my gosh you guys! You so did not have to do this! Thank you!"

"You're welcome." They all say.

She picks the pick up and starts petting him. "Can we go for a walk Lukas?"

"Sure." He says.

"We'll catch up with you guys later." Jesse says and the two of them head out.

They walk around the outskirts of town. "The weather is really nice today." Jesse says happily.

"Yeah, it is nice."

"The sun in the sky is really beautiful too."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Wait, what?"

"The sun, the sky, nothing is as beautiful as you."

They're eyes meet and they lean in for a kiss. "I love you." He says when they pull away."

"I love you too."

"AWH!!!!!"

"Shush! Shut up Petra!"

"Why did i even agree to doing this?"

Those three voices could only belong to...

Petra, Olivia and Radar, Axel is probably there too.

Moments later they all fall out of a bush. "Excuse me what are you four doing?!" Jesse asks.

"N- nothing..." Petra replies.

"Mhm 'nothing' sureee." Lukas adds.

"Fine! We were eavesdropping!"

"Knew it. You guys really have to stop this."

"Yeah can you please respect our privacy?" Jesse adds.

"Okay, okay fine! We're outta here."

The four then go and disappear leaving them alone. "I'm kinda sick and tired of the spying on us." Jesse says.

"I know you are, so am i."

"Anyway, the sun is going to set soon, would you wanna watch the sunset at the treehouse?"

"Sure."

"Cmon let's go then."

The couple go into the treehouse to watch the sunset. "This is so nice, and I'm glad everything worked out." Jesse says, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Me too." Lukas replies.

AND THATS IT! AFTER FIVE MONTHS ITS DONE!! If you're reading until the end, thank you i appreciate you! A lot! Thank you so much for reading my book and I'll see you next time! ;)