Chapter 4: Chaos town

(Jesse's POV)

I woke up to the beam of sunlight shining through the treehouse window. It's actually funny because this treehouse seemed very familiar! Oh wait a second! It's the old treehouse that me and my friends hung out in all the time before the wither storm happened! I could feel myself start to tear up. No i can't do this right now! I can't let my emotions get the best of me! I'm better off without them! I'm not really sure if i should stay here for a while or be on with my travels. I mean this treehouse is pretty cozy but then again i don't even know how far away from beacon town i am.. I guess I'll just stay here a while to get my strength back. I looked around the bookshelf's of the treehouse to see if there was any books here to read. To my surprise there was! And it was the book that Lukas wrote for founding day.. "Whoa! How did that end up all the way here?" I said out loud to no one.

I flipped the page open and started to read it.

Jesse.. The greatest hero of all time! She's brave confident and cares about others! And she saved the whole world more than once too! Here's where our story begins!

It all started as a bunch of friends in a treehouse.. And not to forget the adorable pig called Rueben!Nothing exciting ever happened. Just yearly building competitions known as 'The endercon building competition' They never won but it was still fun. But little did they know reality was going to change. For the worse or the better.. While at endercon the evil foe known such as 'Ivor' created a monster! Known as 'The wither storm' Gabriel asked Jesse and her friends to help save the world! And she agreed. First they had to go through a nether portal to find the Orders temple. After that Jesse and Olivia went to get Eleguard and Axel went to get Magnus. After they reunited the Order they found out that Soren had a super TNT! They tracked him down and found him! They then went back to find the wither storm but the storm had found them first right after they got out of Soren's! Of course Jesse set off the bomb but it didn't go as planned... It didn't work! And it split the storm into three! They had to ride away on horses to this cave. They met up with Ivor and they found out they had to go to the far lands to create a super weapon to destroy the wither! And so that's what they did! Not to mention they got a bunch of sweet amour too! They then got back to the wither but got caught in the wither! But then the great Lukas(That's me! The writer) came to the rescue and disrated the wither! After that they built a flying machine to get Jesse inside the wither! But unexpectedly Rueben the pig had jumped in with her! Jesse of course ended up on defeating the wither but she fell into the water but somebody didn't.... Which was Rueben.. Jesse rushed to her best friends side as fast as she could. Within moments he had died.. With only a pork chop in return.. After they rebuilt after two weeks Jesse had to make a speech. Which was amazing by the way! After that Gabriel gave Jesse the amulet and of course they became the New Order Of The Stone! A few weeks after that the group found a temple! The temple of the Old Builders! They found an enchanted flint and steel and showed Ivor because he had told them about the temple. The went through this Portal that leaded them to Sky City. Aiden had gone there too because he was Jealous of Jesse and wanted to get the Eversourse. He of course didn't win and Jesse succeeded once again! After that what they thought was their portal back home was a portal to a hallway.. An endless hallway.. They went through millions of Portals such as the white pumpkins Portal. A killer who wanted a treasure so she could go home.. But she ended up on getting trapped forever with her Cat.. Winslow.. Jesse and the others made their way back to the Portal hallway.. But Petra got mad and went through a portal without warning.. Jesse and the others of course followed but to find themselves in a world where this computer named Pama wanted to make everyone Useful.. They ended up on defeating Pama and they found an Old Builder  called 'Harper' And she helped them get home! But everything always goes sideways.. They had to compete in these games to get this Atlas to finally go home.. It sure was a challenge but of course the hero Jesse won again and got the Atlas and her and her friends were finally home! In the hero's words herself... "And i couldn't have done it without my friends!"
(End of entry)