Chapter 11: Waiting

(Petra's POV)

It's been three days since Lukas left.. And i'm still here.. In the order hall.. Olivia of course wouldn't let me go after him.. Because she doesn't believe in the dream realm.. And I want to go after him! But Olivia won't let me.. Every move she watches me.. She even locked the door and boarded up all the windows! So that I couldn't go after him. One day I just had it and couldn't take it any longer! "Olivia! What is wrong with you?! Let me go! Let me go after Lukas! Jesse could be in trouble! She reached out for him in the dream realm for a reason! And I don't wanna hear it! I know you don't believe in the dream realm! But I don't care! We need to go after Jesse!"

"Petra.."

"Please Olivia! Jesse's in trouble! I know it!"

"Petra... There's a reason I'm doing this!"

"Tell me! Please!"

"Look.. We can't go after Lukas because whoever has Jesse obviously set up a trap.. And it's all a trap.. So if we all were to go we'd all get trapped.. And we can't have that!"

"So we are just gonna let Lukas get trapped?"

"No.. We will wait a few more days and if he doesn't come back then you will go.. Then one after the other.."

"Are you sure that will work?"

"Yes! Positive! Just trust me!!"

"Okay then.. I just hope she's okay..."

"Me too Petra.."

"Hey guys! I have a surprise for you!" Axel said coming in.

"What is it Axel?" Olivia asked.

"I have cookies! Oh! And milk!"

"Axel.. Seriously??" Olivia said annoyed.

"What?!"

"Now is not the time to have milk and cookies! We have two people that are freaking missing!!"

"Jeez! Sorry!"

"So what do we do?" I asked.

"We wait..." Olivia said.

(Lukas's POV)

I kept riding my horse in the opposite way from beacon town. I have no idea how long I've been gone for but it feels like it's been forever! Where even is Jesse now? I just wanna see her! And if she dies i won't ever get to tell her how i feel! Stop thinking this Lukas! You're gonna find her! All i know is I'm kinda hungry.. I forgot to pack food! I stopped riding my horse and went over to an apple tree and got some apples! After i ate them i decided to go further away from beacon town. "This is not working! How am i ever gonna find her?! I have nowhere's to start!" I said out loud to nobody in particular.

"You're right it's not- and you're not gonna find her! So why don't you just give up... Blondie..." A voice called out.

"Who are you?"

"I think you know that!" The voice said before it disappeared.

Who was that? What was that? Maybe it is right? How am i ever gonna find her? No! I won't stop looking! Not ever! I won't rest until i find her! I then kept on running. I found the path ending.. into a forest with lots of tall trees. "That's not good! I'm surely gonna get lost in here!"

"Oh you're gonna give up that easily now? Enter if you dare...."

"Who said that?!"

"You know exactly who.. Or maybe you don't-" They paused for a second. "So enter if you dare!"

I said nothing back and headed into the deep dark creepy woods...

I could hear the sounds of bats and other animals.. And the moon was shiny up in the sky.. It was the only light i could see.. What if this is all a trap? No! I don't care! I'll do whatever it takes! I then heard something behind me... Or someone....

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Hello... Lukas..."

"What? Who are you?! How do you know my name?"

"Just shush!"

"Show yourself! Right now!"

"Erm- fine!"

They then stepped out to reveal Jesse?! What? How can this be? It's impossible!

A/N
I am so so so so so so so so sorry for not writing! I've been very busy with theatre! But today i sang a song in front of 13 people so im very proud about that! Anyway im gonna make this a choice thingy!

A- Lukas goes with her

B- Lukas doesn't go with her

Let me know your choices in the comments! Thought it would be fun if you guys pick how i write it! So yeah! Ima write more often now so I'm sorry again for not writing!