Chapter 9: Dream

(Lukas's POV)

"And she couldn't have done it without her friends...."

I then closed the book. Oh i miss you so much Jesse.. I wonder where you are.. And if you're safe.. I mean at least you're happy.. Thats all i ever wanted for you.. To be safe.. To be happy.. I just hope that those things are true.. All of a sudden everything just went black... I cried myself to sleep...

When i woke up i saw Jesse? What? How! This is impossible! "J- Jesse!"

"Lukas?"

"Jesse! How are you here?!"

"I don't know.. But i can tell you for a fact i'm not in beacon town.."

"What? Ohh the dream realm!"

"Y- yeah.."

"Jesse listen to me! Where are you?"

"I can't tell you.."

"Why not?"

"Because! No one cares about me!"

"Jesse.. Don't you dare say that! I care about you and everyone does as well! Do you know how worried you've had me these two past months?!" I said putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Y- you were?"

"Of course! Do you know how much you mean to me? And Petra apologized too! She didn't mean to take it out on you!"

"R- really?"

"Yes! Now can you please come home? We miss you a lot.."

"Lukas.. I wish i could come home.. B- but i can't!"

"Please tell me why.."

"I'm trapped.."

"Trapped?! Where are you?!"

"I don't know where i am.. But it's dark.. And cold.."

"Can't you like... Text me your location from your phone?"

"Lukas I'm trapped! I don't even have access to my phone!"

"Right sorry.. How can we find you?!"

"I- i don't know Lukas! But please! You have to find me!"

"Jesse.. How do you expect me to find you?"

"Look for clues! I don't know! Just please! I don't wanna die!"

"Calm down Jess.. You're not going to die!"

"Okay okay.."

"Just don't try telling yourself that its just a dream when you wake up.. Because it isn't just a dream.. It is real!"

"Okay.."

"Am i going to be okay Lukas?"

"Of course you are! Look at all we've gotten out of? We always find a way!"

"Okay.. I hope you'll find me soon.."

"Me too.."

"Just please hurry Lukas.. I don't know whats going to happen to me next.."

"Just stay strong.. You'll get through it!"

"Okay."

"How much longer will we be here?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. Ivor would be the one to ask for that.. He's the one who knows all about realms and stuff.."

"Oh um hows beacon town doing?"

"Oh uhh beacon town! Righttt....."

"Sooo?"

"I hate to tell you this but beacon town is not doing well..."

"How so?"

"After you went missing for a month beacon town um kinda collapsed.."

"What do you mean by that?"

"The citizens went crazy! And they accused me of having something to do with your disappearance.."

"Oh.. I'm sorry they accused you of that!"

"Its fine.. Really. I'm just glad that i'm seeing you after a month."

"Me too.. I'm not gonna lie i've missed you all too.."

"I can't wait to see you again.. Like not in a dream."

"Me too.."

Then everything went black.. And before i knew it i was back in my cabin... I grabbed my phone only to reveal a text from Jesse.

Dear Lukas,
Romeo took me and offered me a deal... But that means i won't ever be returning to beacon town.. So I'm sorry.. You'll be better off without me anyway.. So goodbye..
-Jesse

I- i don't understand! Why would she do this right after she told me to look for her... Oh wait a second... She doesn't even have access to her phone! So whoever typed that out wasn't even Jesse! "Looks like it's time to right the next chapter of my book!" I said out loud to myself as i put my amor on and jumped onto my horse.

I raced to the order hall and went to Petra's bedroom. I know she's the only one who would even believe me. Olivia would be like 'It's just a dream!'

"Petra! Open up!"

"What is it Lukas?" She said as she opened the door.

"Don't call me crazy Petra but we have to find Jesse... She's in trouble!"

"How do you know?"

"I talked to her through the dream realm.."

"The dream realm is fake..." Olivia said sneaking up behind me.

"No it's not Olivia!"

"Yes it is! And you're not going anywhere's!"

"Mark my words..." I said as i ran out of the order hall and got onto my horse.

I rode the horse out of beacon town and beyond the gates. I wasn't sure if the others were still following me but i kept riding.. "Don't worry Jesse I'm coming for you!"