Chapter 20: Returned friends

A/N
Before i start the chapter i just wanna say that "____________________________" Means time skip!
Okie now on with the story!

(No ones POV)

It was cold, dark, rainy, and windy... And beacontown was still the chaos Lukas and Petra left it in.

A few miles away on a hill there she stood.. Long black hair.. Overalls that were the exact same as Jesse's.. And with her red evil eyes.. Staring right at beacontown..

"I have waited fifteen years for this! Mother would have been proud of me..." The evil girl said looking over at the town.

"With Jesse trapped nobody can stop me! I'm finally gonna finally get what i want!" The girl evilly laughed.

"Hope this town is ready for what's coming next...
____________________________________

Olivia, Axel, Ivor, and Radar all sat in the order hall.

"Okay guys, it's been almost been three weeks now! Shouldn't we start worrying? Axel asked.

"It wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer." Called out Olivia.

"Can i point something out here? It seems like YOU don't care at all! First we all get mad at Jesse! That was the first flag! The fact that nothing was even her fault to begin with!" Ivor paused for a moment then started to get mad. "And THEN! THEN JESSE GOES MISSING! OLIVIA! YOU STOPPED ANYBODY FOR GOING AFTER HER FOR WEEKS!  NO- MONTHS ACTUALLY! SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD AT THIS POINT! SOME FRIEND YOU ARE! AND THEN WE LET LUKAS GO AFTER HER! HE DOESN'T COME BACK! THEN WE LET PETRA GO! AND HERE WE ARE AGAIN! YOU DON'T CARE! YOU'RE LIKE! "Oh we should wait longer." THE PEOPLE AFTER US ARE GOING TO HAVE US ALL TRAPPED! ITS A REPEATING PATTERN OLIVIA! YOU'RE FALLING INTO THE TRAP! ARE YOU BLIND?! DON'T YOU SEE?!"

Everyone was shocked.. They didn't expect that.. Especially coming from Ivor...

"WELL IF WE ALL WENT AT ONCE THAT WOULD BE A TRAP TOO!"

"YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE LIV!"

"NO, YOU'RE MAKING NO SENSE!"

"OKAY OKAY STOP IT YOU TWO!" Axel joined in.

"NO I WONT STOP! OLIVA YOU ARE TURNING INTO PETRA!"

"WHAT! YOURE THE ONE WHO HAS A CRUSH ON HER!"

Everyone seemed REALLY shocked. "EXUSE ME WHAT?!!!"

"YEAH YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!"

"YOU ARE CRAZY! PETRA IS WAY TOO YOUNG! I HAVE A CRUSH ON HARPER!"

Ivor didn't even realize what he just said.
____________________________________

"MHM SURE!"

"This is a total disaster.." Radar said in the background.

Lukas and Petra that were watching the scene from behind the door were shocked. "What the heck- is that what's been happening since we left?" Petra asked Lukas.

"Yeah i know- What the hell happened to them?"

"Don't know- But it doesn't seem like it's going to end well.."

"STOP IT LIV! YOU ARE ACTING SO SELFISH!" Ivor yelled.

"OKAY GUYS SERIOUSLY STOP! I CAN AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU! YOU CAN'T JUST LET YOUR FRIENDS GO WHEN THEY GO MISSING! YES WE COULD'VE LOOKED FOR JESSE! AND IN MY OPINION YES I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE! NOW WHEN WE HEARD ABOUT THE DREAM REALM AND LUKAS TALKED TO JESSE THATS A DIFFERENT STORY! WE CAN'T JUST WAIT OR LET ANYONE GO ALONE! BUT WE ALL CANT GO TOGETHER EITHER! WE NEEDED TO HAVE A PLAN OR SOMETHING! NOW JESSE IS GONE! LUKAS IS GONE! AND PETRA IS GONE NOW TOO! AND WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE! SO YEAH THATS A PROBLEM NOW! AND WE KEEP GOING ONE BY ONE WE WILL ALL GET TRAPPED! AND BOOM THE ORDER LIVES NOT SO HAPPILY EVER AFTER!"

"WELL WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!"

"THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW! SO YEAH I HAVE TO AGGREE WITH IVOR ON THIS ONE!"

"Should we um stop the argument?"

"You're asking me blondie? I'm not your mother!"

"I've had it with you so you know that?"

"Mhmm- and I've had it with YOU!"

"I am so glad that this adventure is over.."

"Me too!"

"Okay we are not gonna start fighting! Im going in there!"

"Ok."

"You don't care at all do you?"

"Nope."

He started at her with a bit of anger.

"Well what are you waiting for? GO!"
____________________________________

"OKAY WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!!" Lukas said walking into the room.

"Lukas! You're back! What happened?" Ivor asked looking at Lukas which is was covered in blood.

"No, that doesn't matter. What's going on?"

"Oh nothing really, we are all just FIGHTING over something RIDICULOUS!" Ivor said in an annoyed tone looking at Olivia.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT IVOR!"

"YEAH- IT IS!"

"Are you guys fighting over Jesse?"

"YES!" Ivor said.

"OKAY THEN CALM DOWN! BECAUSE WE FOUND HER!"

"WAIT- REALLY?! Radar said.

"REALLY?!" Ivor, Axel, and Olivia said.

"Yeah. SO CALM THE FREAK DOWN!"

"Okay okay..." Ivor said.

"Um where is she then?" Olivia asked.

"She said she would meet me in beacontown-"

"Hey guys!" They were interrupted as someone came into the room.

"JESSE!" Everyone but Lukas and Petra said as they pulled her into a group hug.

Lukas chuckled and Petra just stood there. "Petra-"

"Don't talk to me Lukas."

"Wow.. Can't believe you actually called me by my own name." He said sarcastically.

"You know what? I hate you... Blondie."

"Well that's good. Because i hate you too."

"I am going to bed and hope i sleep for six months."

"Goood- you go do that..." He said in an annoyed tone.

She rolled her eyes at him and then shut the door behind him. "Glad i finally got a break from that girl."

"Come on! You're missing out in prime group hug action!" Axel said pulling Lukas into the hug as well.

'I'm so glad everything worked out in the end.' Lukas thought to himself..

But the one thing that he didn't know that the girl who he thought was Jesse had a lot of secrets...

A/N
Hey guys I'm back! :)

For once i finally didn't have writers block! I've had it for this whole book so far! I just can't ever find the words! I did for this chapter though!

I guess it's true! The words come late at night.. Because it's 3:40 AM rn! LOL!

Anyway what do you think is gonna happen? Do you think they're gonna find out? Or is Jesse and Jessa gonna be trapped forever?

So who's ready for chapter 21?