Chapter 26: Weakness

Lukas and Petra were walking all day now. "Ugh I'm getting tired!" Petra said.

"I know you are, but we're almost- Yes!"

"Huh?"

"Look! It's the deep dark woods! We're close!"

"Finally."

They kept walking ahead until they were inside the woods. "Okay, now keep your eyes out for that bunker typed thing." Lukas said.

After he said that his mind kept going off into negative thoughts...

He couldn't stop worrying about Jesse.. He kept wondering if she was gonna be okay, if she was gonna be alight.. He never saw her in person since months.

He wanted to at least see her one more time.. He just hope he wasn't late..

"Petra."

"Yes, what is it?"

"This is my fault.."

"What is?"

"If i hadn't of got tricked.. We would've already had Jesse and we'd be back home now.. Its my fault and she might be dead.."

"No stop it you worry wart! She's not dead, i can promise you!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because, if she was dead we'd know it.. Trust me.."

"I guess you're right."
____________________________________

Jesse was barely holding herself together.. Her vision was very blurry.. And she couldn't focus in what was going on around her.. Her skin was now white and her head really hurt.

"A- am i gonna be o- ok?" She asked Jessa.

"Yes! You're gonna be fine.. Just fine.."

Deep down Jesse didn't know for sure, who knows how long Lukas was gonna be. If he took any longer yes she probably was going to die.. She really needs food.. That's all she needs.. She's starving to death.

"Jesse?"

"Y- yeah?"

"When's the last time you ate?"

"Two, no five weeks ago..."

"Five weeks ago?! No wonder you're in this state.."

"Are you sure I'm g- gonna be alright?"

"Yes! Once we escape you'll eat something and you're gonna be okay! Trust me!"

"O- okay.."

Now Jessa really wasn't sure.. She hasn't eaten in weeks.. Nearly to a month! That is definitely no good for a person.

All of a sudden Jesse's eyes closed. "Jesse?"

No response.

"Jesse..."

No response again.

"J- Jesse?"

Again no response.

"No.. Jesse you can't give up.."

Jessa had tears in her eyes, but then decided to check her pulse...

Luckily she got a pulse.. A yet very weak one but it was still something.

She was at a very weak state now, she was very close to dying. If Lukas doesn't get here soon she will surely die..

There would be no more left of the hero...
____________________________________

It was about mid day, and the order were in the hall having a meeting. "I don't believe it." Axel said.

"How could they just disappear? Just like that!" Olivia wondered.

"I couldn't care less if they're missing." Jesse said.

"Jesse!" Everyone shouted at her.

"What?" She replied.

"You can't mean that! They're our friends!"

"Maybe i do..." She said then walked out and shut the doors in everyone's faces.

"No way, is she serious right now?" Axel said.

"She's acting really weird, something up." Ivor said.

"Yeah, the Jesse we know would never act like that!" Olivia added.

"Just my question is where did Lukas and Petra go to..." Ivor said questioned.

"Oh and Liv! Not one word from you! Remember what happened last time.." Axel said looking over at Olivia.

"Yeah i know! You don't gotta be so harsh!"

"I say we go as a team and go find them this time." Ivor said.

"I agree with you." Olivia said.

The three then headed to the beacontown gates, but something was off. "What the heck-" Axel said.

"Well? What are you waiting for!" Olivia added sarcastically.

"It's like there's a barrier or something.. I can't get out!"

"I don't believe that-" Olivia said then ran towards the gates but only got pushed back by a force.

"Ouch!"

"Hm.. There is some magical force around the town blocking anyone from getting out of the town..." Ivor paused for a moment. "We're all trapped in the town..."

And we are done of 26! Hope you guys liked it! I don't rly have anything else left to say expect cya in 27!