[39] Stranger: The Unchosen

Nothing hurts more than seeing the person you love, the one you've been unconditionally in love with for almost a decade of your life holding someone else's hands.

The same hands that was used to mold it's existence in your own, the same hands that used to give warmth to you, the same hands you wish to hold again but is now owned by somebody else.

Sana watched as Chaeyoung dragged her fiancé inside. Seeing all this makes the hope that she had before wash away.

As warm tears trickle down her face, and the pinch of reality that she can't fit into Chaeyoung's league ate up her whole system, she felt like she already lost before she even started.

She can't even get inside the venue, because one, she doesn't have an invitation, two she doesn't even look like she belong to those people and three it was highly secured that she can't even try to sneak in.

All she could do is walk out in defeat, cope like how she used to. In a bar with flickering lights almost blinding her, chugging different types of alcohol beyond what she can handle.

The picture remains tinted in her mind, like cold water poured into her body slapping the reality to her face. The reality that Chaeyoung has someone else now, she's getting married and that mere fact makes Sana feel hopeless into stopping that bloody wedding.

She could feel the alcohol finally reaching her consciousness. Everything seems to be moving and every step she takes felt like she's walking on a zigzag road in a middle of an earthquake.

Looking how vulnerable she looks right now, makes every man in the room has her as their target prey to take home in their beds. Everyone could see how all the guy in the room is walking up to her coming from different directions, it's obvious that they smelled how the poor woman was at its weakest point.

But before anyone could approach her, someone already held onto Sana's shoulders. A woman.

"Let's get you out of here Sana-ssi." The stranger whispered to her, dragging her out of the place. And all Sana could do was let it take her, it's not like she could still defend herself. It didn't even cross her mind to ask why this stranger knows her name.

The vanilla scented car air purifier is what lingers around Sana's nose. They were driving away from the bar, with all the city lights running on the car's window. She doesn't know where this stranger will take her, but she just lets it do so.

A few minutes later they stopped infront of a tall building, a housing unit that looks like it was made for rich people. It has large units every floor and on the top floor was a penthouse.

Sana turned to looked at the stranger and saw that it was holding a card, giving it to her. "This is the key card for Chaeyoung's house, use it whenever you like but I never gave it to you, okay?"

Sana stared at the card intently, hesitating to take it. The latter seemed to notice that the woman was hesitating, so she forced it into its pocket. "Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Sana looked at the person who drove her all the way here. But it just stared in front.

"You don't have to know me." The stranger said and pressed a button to unlock the door of the passenger's seat. "I'm just someone who knows how it feels for not being able to be with someone you really love just because they're with someone else. I'm someone who could relate to you" The stranger smiled at her, but she couldn't make out it's face because of the darkness and the effect of alcohol on her, but one crucial thing stood out to her. A crimson red rose tattoo on its upper back. She could see because the woman wears a sleeveless top.