Chapter 208

Qingyun Xianmen.

"This matter is going to trouble the elders." Lin Xue'e sent the post with diligence.

Xiao Jingting rolled his eyes secretly and said, "There are so many elders in Zongye, why did you find me?"

Lin Xue'e smiled and said, "There are many elders in Zong Nei, but none of them are as strong as Senior Xiao!"

Xiao Jingting looked at Lin Xue'e and said with a smile: "You can really lift me up."

Lin Xue'e chuckled and said, "It's not that I lift you up, but that you are really powerful. This time, the Yunhuang Grassland, Wushuangzong and the elixir were led by the masters of the late Jindan, and our Qingyun Xianmen could not Behind people! Originally the talents in the door were dying, and I don’t know who sent them. Fortunately, the elders, you are back. It’s time you came back."

Xiao Jingting looked at Lin Xue'e and said, "I know, I took this task."

"Then there is Elder Lao." Lin Xue'e smiled and left.

Xu Muan walked in. "What happened?"

Xiao Jingting said dully: "After taking a job, it seems to be busy for a while."

Xiao Jingting grinded his teeth. When Dongcheng Yang went to Senior Chen's land to find him, Dongcheng Yang did not say so.

Dongcheng Yang said that as long as he took over the position of Elder Qingyun Xianmen, as long as he eats and waits for death, he can still take advantage of the name of Qingyun Xianmen to be alone. ! Unexpectedly, I did not expect Dongcheng Yang, a prestigious Yuan infant cultivator, to deceive people.

He has already taken the position of the elder Qingyun Xianmen, and now it is too late to regret.

"What alive!" Xu Muan asked.

"Leading a team to Yunhuang Grassland, I heard that a secret realm was found over Yunhuang Prairie. Only the foundation builders can enter. The entrance to the secret realm is still not stable, and it is possible to enter after about two months. Therefore, Zong Menrang I lead the team." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "It turns out that the secret is not big?"

"It's not very big. It's far less than the Tianxia secret realm of the year. Only a few Zongmens of the right way will send people to the past. The degree of danger should be much lower than that of the Tianxia secret realm, that is, for some foundation practitioners to practice their hands." Xiao Jingting said.

"Well!"

Xiao Xiaofu and Xu Kai walked in. Xiao Xiaofu hesitated and said, "Uncle, I heard that there is a secret area, and I want to go too."

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofu and puzzled: "Is the spirit stone enough?"

Xiao Xiaofu shook his head quickly, saying: "Enough, enough, but I also want to go out and see."

"Sir, I want to go too." Xu Kai said.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xiao Xiaofu and Xu Kai and said, "You think about it, this matter is risky. Ask your dad. If he agrees, I have no opinion."

Xiao Xiaofu stood up quickly and said, "Thank you uncle."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Xiaofu's back and said, "It seems that Xiao Fu is very enterprising! You have the style you used to be."

Xiao Jingting shook his head. Dao: "Second brother, just like these two children, give two extra treasures to save your life." Xiao Xiaofu could not explain to Xiao Jinfeng if something went wrong.