Chapter 344

Li Yi's other courtyard.

Li Shuang walked into the house and said to Li Yi: "Master, Master Ling Feng is gone."

"For so many years, it has always been so reckless. Xu Wang has long sleeves and good dancing. The elders of the Xu family all think that he is very good. What about Xu Lingfeng? The Xu family thinks he is a thorn, he actually treats Xu Wan Start, I am afraid that the old men of the Xu family will have opinions on him again."

"But, Master, didn't you take a fancy to him then?" Li Shuangdao said.

Li Yi shook his head, "He looks like this, the chance of Xu's family is afraid that he has no chance."

"It's not necessarily that! The strenuous man, at that time, the cultivation base can't keep up, and it's in vain."

Li Yi nodded and said: "You are right, in the face of absolute strength, all conspiracies and tricks are false."

Li Yi held the jade in his hand and said, "Although the jade is fake, this person knows that the ornaments on the jade are, if it wasn't for Wang Wang's moth, it might be related to my missing child."

Li Shuang frowned and said, "If the young master is still alive, the one from the Xu family is afraid to be restless again."

"So, we must first find someone." Li Yi said solemnly.

Li Shuang lowered his head and secretly sighed in his heart for so many years. At that time, Xu Lingfeng entrusted the deceased who took care of the young master, the soul lamp had been extinguished, and the deceased died, and the young master was afraid that he was also fierce. Less, Li Yi and Xu Lingfeng should know this very well, both

Everyone is lucky.

...

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "No, it's just that people from the Xu and Li families are looking for me, and there is a mysterious force that is also very interested in me."

Xu Muan froze for a moment and said, "Is it?"

The actions of the Xu family and the Li family should prove that Xu Muan's life experience should be related to the Xu family and the Li family. Their actions must be a little more careful, because Xu Muan was abandoned in the wild, probably because of family fighting.

Xu Muan lowered his head. He also did some investigations on the Xu family these days.

The Xu family of Qingzhou is a big family. It is said that the cultivators of the ancestors had lived for more than 1,000 years. The cultivators of the cults can generally live for 4,000 years.

The people of the Xu family are not too prosperous. It stands to reason that the Xu family should provide enough resources for Xu Lingfeng and Xu Wang, but the relationship between the two people is very rigid.

There are rumors outside that I hope to be gentle, treat others with humility, and have a gentleman style.

Xu Lingfeng did not like this man's murderous nature, he was grumpy, and he likes to bully the small.

Xiao Jingting originally wanted to wait for the wind to pass by, and asked Li Yi to test the results. The Xu and Li families were very active in finding the master of Yu Pei. The supervisor who had dealt with Xiao Jingting was questioned hundreds of times, and Xiao Jingting had to suspend action.

...

Xu family.

"Father, the man was very careful and could not find any clues. Although the shopkeeper knew nothing about the appearance of the man, the shopkeeper said that the person who sold the jade wearer seemed to be a Yuanying repairer. "Xu Peng said.