Chapter 313

Xiao Jingting settled in the Xinyue Mountain Villa, and visited the Lingyao Garden every day to practice alchemy.

One day, Xiao Jingting heard a very interesting rumor.

Longyu's Longyu and Feng's Fengsu had a big fight, because Longyu was robbed by Fengsu's son. In fact, Fengsu's son was also Longyu's own son.

Long Yu cursed Feng's ambition and gave birth to a son to defeat him.

Feng Su scolded Long Yu for having a bad seed and was deserved to be overcome. Long Yu was unlucky.

The two disagree with each other.

It is rumored that Long Yu and Feng Su were in a relationship because of a fight. The two were fighting, and their emotions came, and they got together. After they got together, there was a conflict and a fight. Parted ways.

Long Yu was unlucky recently. He first overturned the ship in the gutter. When he was hunting, he was counted as a serious injury by a pillow-sleeper. He was robbed by his son and turned into an impoverished egg. Bitter face.

Long Yu and Feng Su fell in love back then, and the two broke up. The two broke up and were vigorous. After the breakup, the two had to mix things up each time they met.

Xu Muan held his chin thoughtfully.

"What's wrong, thinking about the dragon shocking things?" Xiao Jingting asked.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "I heard that Long Jingtian has been to Xiatianyu for many years. As a result, he came back suddenly. You said, will Xiaojin know that we are in Zhongtianyu, so he just He Longjingtian came to Zhongtianyu to find us?"

Xiao Jingting narrowed his eyes and said, "I don't know. Will Long Jingtian obey Xiaojin like this? I think it's just a coincidence."

Xu Muan said with a headache: "Xiao Jin seems to have been with Long Jingtian all the time. This guy Long Jingtian robbed his Lao Tzu. His own bloodline is enough to make people greedy. Now he still robs most of Long Yu's net worth and finds him. There are even more people, and Xiao Jin and he are together and do not know if it will be dangerous."

"Long Jingtian was not chased after one or two days. He should have gotten used to it. I don't think there will be any major problems." Xiao Jingting said calmly. Long Jingtian was able to save his life in the virtual fairyland, and now he is half a step of the fairy emperor.

Xu Muan said helplessly: "Now, I can only hope so."

……………………

Xiao Xiaojin walked on the road holding a rabbit.

Long Jingtian was unhappy, "Why should I pretend to be a rabbit?"

"Because everyone knows that the dragon is the most proud, no one will think that you will become a rabbit! Only in this way can you hide your eyes and ears! You should know how many people you recruit! Now people in Manchuria are looking for them. you."

Xiao Xiaojin's hand touched Long Jingtian's back, "Your metamorphosis is really powerful, you become a rabbit, the rabbit hair feels really slippery!"

Long Jingtian blushed red, his claws kicked, some uncomfortable said: "Don't touch it! Be careful I bite you!"

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

Long Jingtian and Xiao Xiaojin were walking on the road, and a beautiful woman nun stood in front of them.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the person, and he set out a little alert in his heart.

Xiao Xiaojin felt an indescribable majesty on the nun.