Chapter 274

After negotiating the business with Ye Jinlan, Xiao Jingting and Xu Muan left the Ye family.

From the Ye family, Xu Muan tilted his head and looked at Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting looked at Xu Mu'an and puzzled: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, that girl, it seems to be looking at you, staring at you with golden eyes." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting said indifferently: "You are wrong, she is looking at my ring, her eyes are gleaming with gold." This dead girl wants to knock him a stroke.

"Maybe." Xu Muan flashed a bit of luck in his heart, Xu Muan was such an excellent partner, he was alone, what could he do!

It is still a few years before the opening of the Tongtian Tower. Xiao Jingting intends to collect some resources. Many special products on the Nebula Island are very special. Xiao Jingting is very excited.

"Two guests, what do you need?" Xiao Jingting just walked into a business house, and the waiter greeted him.

"Just look around." Xiao Jingting said casually.

"Guest officer, you look familiar!" the waiter said.

Xiao Jingting looked at the waiter with great interest and said, "Are you familiar?"

The waiter scratched his head and said, "It's familiar, but I can't remember where I have seen it."

Xiao Jingting smiled. He has been away from Nebula Island for decades. Although the major schools have kept their own rewards, for many people, Xiao Jingting is a legendary character. This little waiter may have seen himself. Wanted images of, but should pay little attention.

"Maybe I have seen someone similar to me." Xiao Jingting said.

A Jin Dan practitioner in a business firm saw Xiao Jingting, and he suddenly looked bloodless, "Senior, why are you here?"

The little waiter looked at the unmanned business affairs in his eyes, and Xiao Jingting's face was pale. He couldn't help but wonder.

"I'll take a look at what is needed, but the manager doesn't welcome me?" Xiao Jingting asked with a smile on his face.

"How come, welcome, welcome!" The manager wiped cold sweat from his head.

Xiao Jingting looked at the appearance of being in charge of the enemy, and he felt a little weird. He should still be very friendly when he grows up! This affair was actually scared like this, this mentality is too bad.

Seeing Xiao Jingting leave, a beautiful waiter came to the waiter who had just talked to Xiao Jingting. "Xiao Wu! You are so powerful, this senior, you dare to provoke."

"Who is this senior?" the waiter named Xiaowu puzzled.

"It's not the one who once caused a reward between the two groups."

Xiao Wu's eyes widened and said, "That's not that Xiao Jingting. The guy's reward amount is the highest in history. If anyone sees him by accident and knows his whereabouts, he will not worry about eating and worrying for the rest of his life. Wear it, don't worry about the flower, do I have to send it."

"Be your big dream of spring and autumn. Fortune-telling is your stunned head. Xiao Jingting has been missing for several decades. As soon as he came out, all major forces removed his reward for the first time." The waiter said.

Xiao Wu puzzled: "Remove? Why?"

"Can't deal with it! As soon as this guy came back, he almost killed Fu Li, who would dare to fight with him!"