Chapter 225

Xiao Jingting stayed in the jade space, and the Ice Palace gave a total of 50 pieces of superb spirit stones. These spirit stones Xiao Jingting did not dare to keep one piece, all invested in the spirit spring.

Xiao Jingting estimated that these spirit stones were thrown into the spirit spring. Even if there was a mark on the spirit stone, they were washed by the spirit spring.

Fifty top-quality spirit stones were thrown into Lingquan, and the quality of Lingquan immediately rose by a large amount.

"Senior Chen's harvest is not small!" Xiao Jingting looked at Chen Lifeng who was full of spring breeze.

Chen Lifeng smiled and said, "Yeah! Amoy changed to a few good spirits."

Xiao Jingting busy said: "Congratulations to Senior Chen."

Chen Lifeng waved his hand and said, "This is not good for loose cultivation! If you want a pill, you must go to the alchemist, but the alchemist is concentrated in the Dazongmen, and it is easy not to give alchemy to outsiders. Fortunately, this time Is lucky."

"Congratulations to Senior Chen, it seems that Senior Chen's Yuan Ying is expected later." Xiao Jingting said.

"What are you talking about? Where is it so simple? The few elixirs I have found can only be used to push the cultivation base to the mid-term peak of Yuanying. If you want to advance to the late Yuanying, it is very early, unless there is an infant. Yuan Dan, however, Ying Yuan Dan is made from dozens of thousands of millennium spirit grasses. It is very rare. Where is it so easy to get it!" Chen Lifeng shook his head and said in a daze.

Xiao Jingting raised an eyebrow, but he had such an infant pill in his hand. The problem was that there must be a mark left by the old woman in the ice palace on this pill. After that, find an opportunity to make an infant Yuandan out. Anyway, Yingyuan Dan also has to wait for Chen Lifeng to be promoted to the mid-term peak of Yuanying to be effective.

Chen Lifeng looked at Xiao Jingting and said, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Jingting shook his head and said, "Nothing."

"Right, do you have anything to gain this time?" Chen Lifeng asked.

Xiao Jingting smiled embarrassedly and said, "I have a lot of things in my mind, but unfortunately I can't afford it in my pocket."

Chen Lifeng patted Xiao Jingting on the shoulder, comforting: "Don't worry, you are still young, there is a chance in the future, this time it should be for sightseeing."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That is, that is."

"The Yuanying Conference is only held once every 100 years. When you come to participate next time, it must be the identity of the Yuanying Monk." Chen Lifeng looked at Xiao Jingting with a smile.

Xiao Jingting busy said: "So, I borrowed my predecessors' good words."

Peacock came over and said, "Senior Chen, grandpa is going to leave tomorrow. Are you leaving? Are we still going to be a companion?"

Chen Lifeng nodded and said, "Okay!"

……………

Chen Lifeng, Fei Peng Zhenren and others were about to leave, and it happened that Nangong Cheng walked out with them.

Peacock looked at Luo Yuting, strangely, and said, "Senior Nangong, who is this teacher's nephew! Haven't you seen it so much?"

The relationship between Nangong Cheng and Fei Peng is good. Peacocks are often taken to deal with Nangong Cheng. Nangong Cheng usually only brings Qiao Xiang out, so Kong Fei has not seen Luo Yuting very much.