Chapter 331

A band of fire and broken stars.

"It's really a narrow road, and I didn't expect to meet you here." Feng Su gave Long Yu a critical look, and a bit of boredom flashed in his eyes.

Long Yu said with dissatisfaction: "How can you be here, you woman? Could it be that you miss me so that you will wait for me here?"

"Your stinky worm is really self-confident, I am here, of course, I have my own business, but you, why didn't you go back to Heaven! Can't you stay in Shangtian, so you can only stay in Zhongtianyu."

Long Yu snorted dissatisfiedly and said: "You dead woman, don't talk nonsense, such an outstanding person like me, where can't be mixed! I just think that Zhongtianyu is good, so I want to stay longer."

Feng Su snorted softly and said, "Is it?"

Long Yu stared at Feng Su and said, "Dead woman, I heard that you can't defame my skills."

Feng Su smiled coldly. Although Feng Su didn't remember saying such things, he didn't refute, "Why, you are not good at technology, don't let people say it."

Long Yu said angrily: "Dead woman, what nonsense you have, who has bad skills."

Feng Su leaned back and said, "You really have no self-knowledge! In addition to knowing what you are doing, what else do you know, the old lady didn't kick you, you should thank me."

"Dead woman, the last thing I regret in my life is to go to bed with you." Long Yu said angrily.

Feng Su twisted his waist and said with a sneer: "One another."

"By the way, the shocking sky is here, do you know? His ability is not working, my son, his ability is not working. Look at your blood, what is it that pollutes my blood." Long Yu was full of frustration. Road.

Feng Su snorted and said, "What the **** are you talking about, how did my bloodline contaminate your bloodline, clearly you can't do it, our Feng men don't know how tough they are, every one of them, Instantly **** you in seconds."

Long Yu black face, said: "What are you dead woman talking about, who can't do it?"

"Who can't, who knows." Feng Su said.

Long Yu and Feng Su fought without a word, hitting again, and rolled back together.

…………………………

A few days later, Long Jingtian, who was practicing in the Liuhuo Shuangxing Belt, met Feng Su.

"Mother, you look in a bad state!" Long Jingtian said.

Feng Su glared at the dragon and said, "Yeah! It's not very good. I met your dad, and I don't think it will be good."

Long Jingtian looked at Feng Su and said, "Are you fighting?"

Feng Su nodded and said, "Yes."

"But, mother, your father's taste is so strong, you are done, and you are all over again." Long Jingtian asked.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

"Yeah! After a fight, boring, I got together. I have to say, after so many years, your Lao Tzu's technology has not improved at all, it's really terrible." Feng Su said with disgust.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

Long Jingtian pouted his lips and said, "Mother, you also know how failed his father is. You should not have too much hope for him."

Feng Su nodded and said, "You are right."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

"I listen to you, I said, you have a hidden illness?" Feng Su looked at Long Jingtian. "You should take care of your body at a young age."