Chapter 319

Zhang Yuxue and others spent three years in Zhongtianyu, and had nothing to gain. They returned to Xinyue Mountain Villa.

"Master Tianyi, Zhang Yuxue, they come back, it seems that there is nothing to gain." Zhang He was somewhat gloating.

Zhang Yuxue was proud, but he couldn't look down on the people in Zhongtianyu in his bones.

Zhang Yuxue's attitude towards Zhang Tianhao is quite friendly, but it's just for the sake of Zhang Tianhao.

Hundreds of fairy kings brought by Zhang Tianhao were all regarded as pawns for pathfinding. In the past three years, Zhang Yuxue had taken people to the danger several times.

"It's normal not to find it," Xiao Jingting said lightly.

Didn’t Longyu find no one? Zhang Yuxue's gang looked like a huge group, but he didn't even have an immortal emperor. Even if he really met the dragon, it would be nothing.

Although Xiao Jingting always believed in Long Jingtian's strength, he heard Zhang Yuxue really found no one, and he was relieved.

"Actually, they have gained something, there are clues." Zhang He said.

Xiao Jingting asked curiously: "What clue?"

"It is said that they met Long Xiantian and the Xuxian chef who was holding him. They even ate the barbecue made by that Xuxian chef. However, Long Jingtian turned into a rabbit, and they didn't recognize it." Zhang He said.

Xiao Jingting raised his eyebrows and said: Xu Xian chef, it really looks like Xiao Jin, and Xiao Jin is really with Long Jingtian.

…………………

Zhang Tianhao stayed in the other courtyard, his face somber.

For the past three years, Zhang Tianhao has been around Zhang Yuxue, and Zhang Yuxue's attitude toward him has not been close.

Zhang Beixue and Zhang Fang beside Zhang Yuxue battled out of the heavens and ran against him everywhere. In the eyes of the two, he Zhang Tianhao was only their men and could be arbitrarily supported.

Zhang Yuxue seems to have a gentle attitude towards him, but in fact, he is closer to Zhang Bei and Zhang Fang.

In the past three years, Zhang Tianhao followed Zhang Yuxue to the east and west, and lost a lot of his men, but he did not get any benefits.

"Master, are you okay." Wei Liao looked at the frustrated Zhang Tianhao and called out.

"This guy Zhang Tianyi, what have he been doing for the past three years!" Zhang Tianhao asked towards Wei Liao.

"He seems to have been staying in the manor. He usually makes some immortals and sells them." Wei Liao said.

Zhang Tianhao narrowed his eyes and said sourly: "This guy is leisurely enough."

Wei Liao smiled and said, "This guy Zhang Tianyi may know that his wife is the master at home, and he has no trouble ending up, so he is calm."

"He has this self-knowledge, which is naturally good." Zhang Tianhao said coldly, "Wei Liao, you said that the rabbit we encountered was really a terrifying dragon?"

In the first year, they met the guy twice in a row, but later, when looking for the person seriously, the guy disappeared.

the second year,

"It should be very possible." Wei Liao said.

"Zhang Fang said, Miss Zhang's detection array is very useful. If it is really easy to use, it will not be detected." Zhang Tianhao said coldly.