Chapter 234

Emei's lounge.

"Master, can you be considered to be back?" Shi Huaiyu looked at Emei Jushi and was relieved.

Emperor Emei with a sullen face, hated and said: "I didn't expect that the people of Shengtianmen were so ghostly, they turned over in the gutter."

Neither Emei Jishi nor Master Lantern wanted to stay in Cangwu Sect for too long, but the people of Shengtianmen were too slow to help, and they were forced to go out. The monks of the sky lanterns all stumbled in the middle of the way, and the Holy Heaven Gate almost gave everyone a net.

"I heard that Xiao Jingting played a mid-Yuanying cultivator, Yuanying, who fled." Emei Jushi asked.

Shi Huaiyu nodded and said, "There is indeed such a thing. I used to look at Xiao Jingting's soft and cowardly person, and when he was a **** luck, he was lucky to be promoted to Yuanying. Ruthless, and this man has a lot of magic weapons, it looks like a lot of money."

Eyebrow Emei narrowed her eyes and said, "In this way, I underestimated him. I put my eyes on the old monk, but I did not expect that Xiao Jingting, this guy, is also a ruthless character."

Shi Huaiyu nodded solemnly and snorted disapprovingly, saying: "Yes! This man is obviously strong and strong, but he likes to play like a pig and eat a tiger.

"Do you see Xiao Jingting fighting through?" Emei Jushi asked.

Shi Huaiyu pondered for a while, and said: "At that time there was nowhere to go, but I didn't see too clearly. However, in the end, the reason why Xiao Jingting was able to defeat the enemy was to use a puppet of the infant period to sneak attack."

The Emei priest said with some surprise: "The puppet of the Yuan infant period? Early, middle or later?"

"It should be the beginning." Shi Huaiyu said.

Sister Emei sighed and said, "It's just the beginning! If it is later, the value will be great."

Shi Huaiyu secretly thought: If the puppets in the late Yuan Ying arrived in Master's hands, it would be equivalent to one-on-two when facing the enemy. Master was already powerful, and if there were more helpers, it would be great.

"Xiao Jingting is nothing more than the cultivation of Yuanying in the early period. If the puppet in the later period of Yuanying, he could not control it!" Shi Huaiyu said.

Emei nodded and said, "It's the same thing, but this guy, it seems, is not as simple as imagined, I still have to pay attention."

"Master said yes." Shi Huaiyu solemnly said.

……………

In a broken temple not far from Cangwu Sect, Xiao Xiaofan and others gathered together.

"Dad is also true, since Cang Wuzong has that day Leimu, we just grab it directly!" Xiao Xiaofan said sullenly.

Xiao Xiaodong glanced at Xiao Xiaofan, and said angrily: "Where is it so simple, I'm afraid that we grabbed the front foot, and the back foot will make people hit, not to mention, the monk and the nun are in Cangwuzong, dad To snatch, can these two guys not get involved?"

Xiao Xiaofan said depressed: "It's really annoying."

"I heard that my father killed a Yuanying in the middle of the Tiantianmen, but my father was really good." Chen Xuman said with admiration. Yuanying master, every time there is a small stage, the difference between cultivation and cultivation is very great. The father took the cultivation of Yuanying in the early stage, and the middle-aged Yuanxu practitioner Yuan Ying fled, which is really great.