Chapter 320

Long Jingtian was full of mean and arguing with Long Yu, the two needle points of father and son confronted Mai Mang.

Long Yu looked at Long Jingtian angrily, and Long Jingtian held his head, and a pair of dead pigs were not afraid of boiling water.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian and sighed in his heart. The teenager in S2, under the eaves, had to bow his head to understand!

"Boy, what are you doing?" Long Yu asked towards Xiao Xiaojin.

"Ice cream." Xiao Xiaojin said.

"What the **** is that?" Long Yu asked puzzled.

"It's just a snack." Xiao Xiaojin said.

"I try." Long Yu said very interested.

Long Jingtian said fiercely: "Mine, it's all mine. I'm not allowed to grab my rations."

Long Yu flicked Long Jingtian out of his tail and said, "Noisy."

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian, who had been pumped up several times, and there was a little sympathy in his heart. Long Jingtian always boasted that he smoked a tail, so that he would die a lot, but now this guy, I was pumped out.

"This dead boy didn't understand politeness at all. I ate and yelled at him for snacks." Long Yu smiled at Xiao Xiaojin, showing his teeth.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..."

Long shocked and sulked back to Xiao Xiaojin.

Long Yu nibbled at the ice cream, and was full of admiration: "Good, good, and delicious. No wonder this stink boy, the begging and desperate person wants to keep you by his side, just a little less."

Xiao Xiaojin smiled and said: "Senior, can be smaller, so that it seems a lot."

Long Yu glanced at Xiao Xiaojin, thought for a while, and said, "Is it?" Long Yu changed from being good at being a fist. "In this way, it really increased a lot."

Long Jingtian looked at Long Yu and chuckled, "You look really like a fat mouse now."

Long Yu's eyes looked at Long Jingtian quietly, his eyes full of danger.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Boy, you don't talk, no one treats you as dumb.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Yu and said, "Senior, I have spirit wine brewed here. Do you want to try it?"

Long Yu looked at Xiao Xiaojin and said with satisfaction: "Boy, you are very good!"

Xiao Xiaojin smiled and said, "Where and where."

"That's mine, mine!" Long shouted violently.

Xiao Xiaojin tilted Long Jingtian's eyes and said solemnly, "What are you arguing about? Since seniors are here, naturally give priority to seniors, respect seniors and understand!"

Long Jingtian: "..."

Long Yu was full, patted his stomach, and struck him with a gap, saying, "Stinky boy, you know, how much have you lost me? Your prodigal stuff."

Long Jingtian lying on the ground, said lazily: "You are incompetent, who blames you?"

"How do I give you such a filial thing?" Long Yu said sadly.

"In this case, you and my mother go to say! See my mother does not fan you." Long Jingtian sneered.

Long Yu: "..."

"Your mother's crazy woman, who has a bad temper, is dying. I really don't know. Why did I go with her at first?" Long Yu said dumbly.

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." This question is really complicated.