Chapter 306

Xiao Xiaofan frowned and hurried into Xiao Xiaodong's practice room. "Brother, Xiaojin is gone."

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said slowly, "I already know that Xiao Jin should have ascended. I've seen it. The third brother's soul lamp hasn't been extinguished. I want to be trapped somewhere, or soar. The secret realm that Xiao Jin went to, it is said to be a dragon

The final place of ascension, I think he should have found the ascension channel there. "

"I hope so, Xiao Jin has always wanted to find someone stronger than him. There were a few people who were not afraid of death and wanted to chase him. He was scared and ran away! If it was a fairyland, there should be many People can beat Xiaojin." Xiao Xiaofan thought for a while.

"I think so too, I hope Xiaojin can find his own destination in Xianjie." My third brother, too, is not too small.

"Xiao Jin's craft is so good, I don't know which **** will be cheap." Xiao Xiaofan was full of depression.

"I don't know how my father and mother have been in the fairy world." Xiao Xiaofan said sadly.

Xiao Xiaodong rubbed his fingers and said, "It should be good, father and mother are soaring together." When the two are together, there is always a care.

……………………

Under the sky, Yuexi days.

Xiao Xiaojin dutifully roasted the meat, and a teenager in a golden robe walked back and forth from time to time, "Okay, don't you! Hurry up!"

Xiao Xiaojin frowned and said, "It's almost time, don't rush!"

The boy sullenly said: "You are really slow!"

"It's not that I'm slow, you eat too fast." Xiao Xiaojin said angrily.

He took half an hour to make the food and let this guy eat it in a minute.

The teenager looked at Xiao Xiaojin and said, "I am you accusing me, kid?"

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." Who is the kid? Apparently the other party looked like a kid.

Xiao Xiaojin took a deep breath and lamented the bad luck. When he was in Lingzhou, he entered a dragon clan's inherited secret realm, and because of chance, he ascended through the secret realm.

After Xiao Xiaojin flying up, he saw a unicorn and slaughtered the unicorn for barbecue.

As a result, Long Jingtian rushed out and said that the horse was his mount. If he had to ask him to pay, he couldn't afford to pay, and Long Jingtian held him by his side and played a white job.

Xiao Xiaojin glanced in the direction of Long Jingtian, thinking to himself: This little devil ran the train with his mouth full, and there was no truth in his mouth.

This guy has wings on his own, born with the ability to escape, where would a unicorn be needed as a mount, not to mention that the pressure on this guy is so heavy, and he really has a unicorn beside him, the unicorn has long let the dragon The coercion in the shocking body scared him to death.

Long Jingtian was clearly attracted by the smell of his barbecue, and then found an excuse to grab his rations and forced him to cook for him constantly.

Long Jingtian's life is a bit special. He is a hybrid of Dragon and Phoenix, and has dragon wings and wings.

The dragon and phoenix are feuds, but his old father and mother, who had no temperament, met a piece, and they still did a lot of firewood and got together.

It is a pity that the two parted ways after the period of love.

Long Jingtian was abandoned because of its strange monster form, which was not tolerated by the dragon or the phoenix.