Chapter 303

Xiao Jingting inspected the space rings of a group of female nuns, their eyes sparkling.

"Xu Han, this guy is not alone! This guy's wife, everyone is rich, this guy is alone, and he has occupied a bunch of rich wives!" Xiao Jingting hesitated.

Xu Muan said indifferently: "It will be very rich when you stay in the fairy world for hundreds of years."

"That's natural. Your husband and I are potential stocks, with great potential." Xiao Jingting said confidently.

"Where are we going?" Xu Muan asked towards Xiao Jingting.

Xiao Jingting put away the joy on his face and said, "If you can't go back to the mountain village, the people of the Xu family are very easy to find it and you can't stay in Jinjiatian. Who knows how powerful the Xu family is in Jinjiatian, we just find a place Let's go."

Xu Muan nodded and responded: "Alright, your cultivation progress is too fast, too dazzling."

Most of Xu Han’s women have backstage. They beat them, and I don’t know if anyone will come forward. It’s better to avoid them.

The fairyland is vast and boundless. The two little people find a place to hide at will. As long as they don't do the wrong things, they will be hard to find.

Xiao Jingting had just let go of those women. Xu Muan estimated to touch those women. After going back, they would investigate Xiao Jingting's identity immediately. They continued to stay, fearing that they would be targeted.

Before, with the fairy crystal given by Xu Muan, Xiao Jingting had been practicing in the time practice room for six years. In fact, there were six hundred years. In six hundred years, Xiao Jingting completely transformed the fairy, and the cultivation was upgraded to the late Xianxian. .

If it weren't for Xiao Jingting's cultivation base to make rapid progress in these years, things would be tricky just to meet those women.

Xiao Jingting checked the space ring he had harvested, and said with some excitement: "Xu Han's wife, he is very rich!"

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Indeed, Xu Han may be the next heir of the Xu family. Many families are fighting to marry the proud daughter of the family to him, in an attempt to let the life of his family be under the Xu family. An heir."

Xiao Jingting touched his nose and thought to himself that it sounded like an official actively marrying his daughter and granddaughter to the emperor in an attempt to give birth to a prince.

"This guy Xu Han is really a bit like an emperor." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Maybe, let's go quickly. Those just had backstage. If you play a small one, if you are old, it will be hard to clean up."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "That's right, there is a way, we will brush off clothes afterwards to hide the merits and fame, we have to be low-key, low-key."

Xu Muan: "..."

………………

Liu Piaopiao covered her heart, her face pale.

"Xu Muan this bastard." Liu Piaopiao scolded with rage.

"Piao Piao, don't scold, you can't hear anymore if you scold others." Hu Qianyun said ugly.

"Piao Piao, let everyone accompany you to deal with Xu Muan, didn't tell me that Xu Muan has a tricky concubine next to me! I already knew that there was such a cruel guy, I wouldn't come." Xue Mei was full of dissatisfaction.

Liu Piaopiao said dully: "I don't know, there will be such a ruthless character next to Xu Muan." As long as she knew, she wouldn't make this early bird, and among all the people, she was the worst injured.