Chapter 318

Xiao Xiaojin was worried about Xiao Jingting's safety. After finding out that Xiao Jingting might be disguised as Zhang Tianyi, afraid that Xiao Jingting's affairs would be affecting Xiao Jingting, he took Long Jingtian away from the crescent of Xinyue Mountain Villa.

Long Jingtian was very pleased to leave with Xiao Xiaojin. Although Xiao Xiaojin took Long Jingtian to leave the crescent of Xinyue Mountain Villa, he still kept a close eye on the movement of Xinyue Mountain Villa.

In the wasteland, Xiao Xiaojin roasted a golden sheep. A little rabbit was drooling.

"Is it alright!" Long Jingtian asked.

"No." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Long Jingtian looked at Xiao Xiaojin with disgust, and said, "You said, you always like to be fooling when you do things, because you are so lazy, so you are still just a virtual fairy."

Xiao Xiaojin: "..." At his age, it's already amazing to be able to mix into Xianxian, okay? Isn't Long Jingtian the **** born a few years earlier than himself? As for that?

Xiao Xiaojin looked at Long Jingtian, nodded his head, and said indifferently: "Yeah! Where are I doing you?"

"You should make changes when you know the mistakes, not pass them by." Long Jingtian's serious voice passed into Xiao Xiaojin's sea of ​​knowledge.

Xiao Xiaojin looked at the rabbit transformed by Long Jingtian, and wanted to reach out and step on it.

"What are you doing watching me like that?" Long Jingtian asked Xiao Xiaojin while watching Xiao Xiaojin.

"Look at how cute you are, so look twice." Xiao Xiaojin said.

Long Jingtian snorted softly and said dully: "It's all you who want me to be such an idiot."

……………………

Xiao Xiaojin roasted sheep here, and a mighty team came over.

"Little brother, have you seen a long snake with wings like a monster?" Leading Zhang Yuxue asked Xiao Xiaojin when he saw Xiao Xiaojin.

Xiao Xiaojin has been paying attention to the movements of Xiao Jingting, and as soon as Zhang Yuxue appeared, Xiao Xiaojin recognized Zhang Yuxue's identity.

"I haven't seen it, Miss. What you are looking for is Dragon's son, Longyu Venerable Long. If I saw him, I would have posted it long ago, where will I still be here!" Xiao Xiaojin said.

Long Jingtian was at Xiao Xiaojin's feet, biting Xiao Xiaojin's clothes angrily.

Xiao Xiaojin carried the rabbit tail and lifted Dragon Jingtian upside down. Long Jingtian's four claws fluttered in disorder, ruby ​​eyes, looking at Xiao Xiaojin, full of fierce colors.

"Little brother, you rabbit, it looks so cute!" Girls usually like cute things, even Zhang Yuxue can't avoid it.

Xiao Xiaojin hugged the rabbit into his arms and said: "It's not too cute, it's naughty, likes to bite, and it's picky.

Zhang Yuxue looked at the roast lamb on Xiao Xiaojin's grill and said, "Little brother, you are a good roast lamb!"

Xiao Xiaojin smiled and said, "Do you want to try it?"

"Okay!"

The rabbit in Xiao Xiaojin's hand blew up suddenly, waving his paws to scratch Xiao Xiaojin, so that Xiao Xiaojin suppressed it mercilessly.

Zhang Tianhao walked forward diligently, took a knife, cut a piece of mutton into the jade plate, and handed it to Zhang Yuxue.

Zhang Fang and Zhang Bei were also unwilling to show their weaknesses.