Chapter 268

Huangfu Xuan and Hu Tian took a box in sequence, and Chen Lifeng walked towards the table case.

"Boom." Xiao Jingting shot suddenly, pulling Liu Ying aside.

"Xiao Daoyou, you are too much." Huangfu Xuan struck Xiao Jingting with a knife, and Xiao Jingting blocked it.

Seeing that his attack had failed, Huang Fuxuan looked at Xiao Jingting's eyes and was a little bit more puzzled.

Liu Ying drew his hand and quickly launched the formation. Chen Lifeng retreated immediately, and there was a trapped position at the position where the box was placed.

Chen Lifeng had long received a voice from Xiao Jingting, saying that there was a sleepy array next to the desk case. If trapped in it, it would be difficult to get out, so he left an extra eye.

Liu Ying couldn't help being disappointed to see that Chen Lifeng had left the trapped area.

Chen Lifeng's face was somber. There was no problem when Huang Fuxuan and Hu Tian fetched the gold box. When he took the gold box, Liu Ying was moved. Don't think about it. Chen Lifeng also knows that these three people have joined together. Too.

Chen Lifeng looked at the three men, his eyes full of anger, "Huangfu Daoyou, what do you mean?"

"There are only three golden boxes, and Liu Daoyou wants it, and can only grieve Chen Daoyou." Huangfu Xuanman apologized.

Liu Ying held the array and kept urging it. In the tomb, a formation was lit up. Chen Lifeng felt an invisible force trapping himself.

Xiao Jingting punched him and broke a pillar. Xiao Jingting shot again and again and broke the eight pillars in the tomb.

Liu Ying, who was urging the formation, spit out blood. "You also know the formation?" Liu Ying's eyes widened.

Xiao Jingting said lightly: "Slightly understand."

Inside the tomb, formations are all over the place. The formations on the table where the Jin Box is placed are the most complicated. If Chen Lifeng is caught in that formation, he will be okay, but other formations, he has burst into the array, I can't mobilize it.

Huangfu Xuan hate said: "Monk, you blocked Chen Lifeng, I solved Xiao Jingting and come to help you again."

Xiao Jingting smiled coldly, with a bit of sarcasm in his heart.

Huang Fuxuan threw out a seal with a golden dragon carved on it.

Juyin smashed towards Xiao Jingting, and Xiao Jingting felt that eighteen dragons threw themselves down.

Eighteen dragon dragon souls were sealed in the dragon seal of Huangfuxuan. The souls of this dragon were all drawn out while the dragon was alive, so it was full of excitement.

Xiao Jingting smashed it with a punch, and the letter was smashed and flew out, "Solve me, Huangfu Daoyou, what a big tone!"

Seeing his proud letter smashed into the air, Huangfu Xuan's heart flashed a bit of fear, "You are not the early stage of Yuanying."

Xiao Jingting smiled and said, "Of course I am not."

Xiao Jingting's body suddenly rose, rising into the late Yuan Ying.

Feeling the momentum of Xiao Jingting, Huangfu Xuan couldn't help but scolded: "Chen Lifeng, you bastard."

Xiao Jingting smiled bitterly and secretly said: Chen Lifeng was wronged. Chen Lifeng didn't know anything about his promotion to Yuanying.

Xiao Jingting made a move, several flying swords flew out, "kill."

A burst of golden light penetrated Huang Fuxuan's body, and Huang Fuxuan's belly suddenly broke a big hole, and a little Yuan Ying ran out, Yuan Ying's face was full of resentment.