Chapter 23: Wedding night

Trigger warning: lemon alert (sexual theme, vanilla sex, Erik's first time)

   She held her husband's hand and led him to the bedroom. She looked around and smiled. Erik made the bed and put flowers all around in the morning. She caressed his hair and sat down on the bed. Erik looked at her lovingly and began to blush a little when she beckoned him with her finger. ,,Come here..." she whispered. He was lured just like Christine years ago when he beckoned her with his voice. But this was different. He was lured by his wife on their first night... He sat on the bed next to her barefoot. Y/n took off her shoes as well and kissed him. He shaked away for a while in shock. It was the first time she used tongue while kissing him. ,,Calm down..." she whispered to him gently. ,,And take off what I wear..." Erik listened to her advice and gently took off her veil which freed her y/h/c hair. He caressed it. He loved her hair so much. She kissed his nose. ,,Continue..." Erik gently touched the buttons on her beautiful wedding dress and began to undo them while Y/n caressed his fingers. She helped him to take it off. He looked at her bare breasts. He had never seen a female body before. Only on the Italian old paintings. It was so different in real life. ,,May I?..." he asked before he could touch her underwear. ,,Do it" Y/n said with a smile. He gently removed her underwear. He looked at the art of the body of a woman he loved. She was so angelic. With her nodding she allowed him to touch her. He kissed her breasts and caressed her stomach and went down between her legs with his fingers. Y/n gasped. It was so pleasant. She didn't ever felt such an ectasy with her first lover. She took off his mask softly and removed his hand when he tried to hide his face. Then she began to unbutton his shirt. He was skinny and it was seen that he starved. But his skin was tender and gentle to touch. Before she could touch a button on his trousers she kissed him sweetly to calm him down. Then she could do that. She unbuttoned his underpants too. He gasped and his heartbeat was fast. It felt even worse than unmasking. Y/n looked at his whole body and smiled. He was exactly how she imagined him. She lied down next to him and gave him another kiss. ,,May I... please you a little?" she asked and blushed a bit. Erik didn't understand much but nodded. She took his manhood gently in her hand and began to rub it. He gasped more and grabbed her hand to stop. ,,What happened?" Y/n asked and looked into his eyes. ,,Does it hurt?" Erik didn't answer. ,,Did you never do that before? Trying...to please yourself?" she asked him carefully. ,,No..." Erik shook his head shyly. ,,I am sorry..." Y/n whispered and kissed him again. She decided to be more gentle with him and only began to gently caress him down there. He gasped again but seemed to like it. She didn't want to take his virginity by a force so she was very patient and didn't rush even when she felt him getting harder. She gave him a time and kept kissing him. He caressed her breasts and kept giving her back her kisses.
She sat up slowly and placed her hands around his shoulders. She definitely planned to sit on him. ,,Are you ready?" she asked him gently. ,,Yes..." Erik answered and closed his eyes. She kissed his lips a little and carefully sat on his manhood. Erik gasped as he felt a cramp and a small pain. Y/n caressed his hair to comfort him after losing his virginity. She began to move. His breath was faster and tried to repeat what she did. She felt a huge wave of pleasure she didn't ever feel before. Erik was discovering a whole new feeling.
    After Y/n placed her head on his chest. ,,You're the best...you just are" she told him. ,,I love you..." he told her instead of an answer. He fell asleep like hypnotized.

Dear phans,

this was the first smut I've ever written, so be respectful , please XD Thank you!

Yours

_another_phangirl