Chapter 26: The honeymoon ship

It was some time after the New years Eve. Erik's plan was done. They would travel in Italy by a ship. He had to let Y/n to buy the tickets instead of him because he couldn't just walk out. He felt so embarrassed even though the money were his. It wasn't because he wouldn't want Y/n to go there by herself. He trusted her and knew that she was independent as well. But he felt like it wouldn't be a surprise from him anymore. But there was no other chance. Otherwise they wouldn't have their honeymoon.
    The ship was gonna leave from the port very early in the morning. Y/n with her husband were still asleep. Erik was woken up by his music box. His genius mind never failed to surprise Y/n. How could he make the music box play exactly at the time they had to wake up? Their luggages were packed and they only dressed up. Y/n took on a white blouse with a green jacket and a skirt. Even her hat was in the same colour. Erik looked at her and admired her. ,,I'll never ever understand how beautifully you design your clothing" Y/n giggled and gently gently pecked his left cheek. ,,Come on, Erik... We'll be late" Erik didn't want them to be late because of him and quickly grabbed both of their suitcases. Y/n didn't like to see him carry all of that himself but she knew that he was stubborn and wouldn't let her take a heavy suitcase full of their things.
    They finally stood on the port. Both Erik and Y/n were amazed. The ship seemed so heavy to them. Fourty six people went on the ship along with them. It was so exciting to watch the port from the deck. She grabbed Erik's hand so he wouldn't get flashback from his first and last voyage. She knew that he was a captive child in a cage that time. Her warm holding really calmed him but he still felt a little bit vulnerable. He bit his lip so strong that it almost began to hurt.
   The ship sailed out of port. Y/n squeezed Erik's hand in excitement and nerves. Erik looked at her and smiled. Then he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and looked at the blue sea water under them. He had never seen it so close because of the bars of the cage.